cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto renewal failed

cec69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My renewal date is today.  I have auto-payment setup.  My account is showing suspended for non payment.  My rewards have been processed but the payment has not been.  I have no phone service.  Please help

16 REPLIES 16

acs123

Well then I guess I just have really bad luck.  As well as all the other people.

97.7% - is that a real number?  Do you know how many people are signing up today vs. those posting problems in the forum, sending private messages or emails?

If you are going to only offer service through a website, the website needs to be rock solid.  All of the suggestions here on how to port or sign up are "hacks".  (eg. use a shorter name, etc...) - really?!?!  I don't think the person who made the website ever tried it or ever comes back here.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
So what's the answer? Give up? I say it's worth the wait, just my opinion, everyone has to make their own choice on that.

1- It is easy to sign up for %97.7 of people.
2- Again, no problem for most
3- That I'll give you, in normal times, they provide amazing customer service, and I assure they're doing their best.

cec69

Seems to be no [problem with credit card as payment went thu when I topped up manually

cec69

I made a payment for amount due and my service is now active.  I will update Mary_M of this and wait to here back from her.  Thanks all for the suggestion

acs123

Well I thought $21 / month would be worth it.  But now I'm not so sure.

Aside from providing phone/text/data service (which I don't have from PM yet), a phone company really only needs to do three things:

1.  Easy sign-up for new customers

2.  Take payments

3.  Provide customer service in a reasonable time frame.

So far, PM isn't doing any of these things for many people.

suefs
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@cec69

is your auto-payment via credit card? perhaps the credit card company has blocked the payment from going through?

Rockdaddy22
The user can easily get service back by topping up, no big deal. It's a few days because things are crazy with this hugely popular promo. When the promo wasn't on, these things were solved in minutes, this isn't a normal time unfortunately.

Rockdaddy22
Why did you?

acs123

"Days" for a response to something like this is unacceptable.

I'm a new user looking in while I "wait" for my issues to get sorted.  Seeing this thread may be the end of my waiting.  Why would I voluntarily sign up for this?!?!

Rockdaddy22
It could take a few days to get a response.

Even though rare this is serious.

Ufortunately it would be wise to create a plan to cope for several days; that is the current moderator backlog. Robot Sad

Here's an old post discussing the issue: Coping without service

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

cec69

Just messaged Mary_M.  Will give it a bit before tring the top-up now refund later suggestion

Rockdaddy22
Top up your account to get service back now, get a refund when you get it fixed by the mods.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@cec69  Have you sent a message to the mods?  best way to get this fixed up is to contact them.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

cec69

No changes were done it is exactly the same as it has always been

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@cec69  Did you switch from an old plan to the new plan on your renewal?

Need Help? Let's chat.