cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto pay doesn't seem to be working

dalemobile
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

auto pay doesn't seem to be working? Why is that … I have money in my account to pay my bill, yet now my line has been cut off.  I am "paying for my phone line yet" I am not getting the service???  Anybody else having problems of recent with their auto pay?  thanks ..

Please help

11 REPLIES 11

dalemobile

Hmm .. well unbeknown to me, my auto pay debit needed to be renued so now that this is all taken care of, everything is good to go.  Thanks for all the suggestions and help

[ Yep, sometimes it's just time to update one's cc ......... Luddite]

@dalemobile you can also do an instant top up that doesn't require you to enter a pin or voucher number while your issue is getting resolved

instant top up.jpeg

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There are only a few things in life that are sure thing. Unfortunately autopay does not fall into that. One thing I do to prevent that happening is that I manually add funds.with the cc i have on file with PM within a couple of days of my plan renewing. You still get your $2 off for having it on file. You should get a text from PM when your month ends and this is when I add the funds. 

@dalemobile make sure you have enough money to pay for whole cost of the plan and contact the moderators to apply payment for you. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe. 

@dalemobile wrote:

it doesn't seem to have taken my payment out, so when I attempted another payment, it then told me that I already have sufficient payment for what my account is "supposed" to be owed.  Hmmm .. strange, nothing seems to be making sense

@dalemobile   Do you see a Reactivate button at the top right of your overview page.  Can you try to click that and see if it will apply your payment?

Also I would clear your cache/cookies and use a different browser with incognito/private mode enabled.

dalemobile

it doesn't seem to have taken my payment out, so when I attempted another payment, it then told me that I already have sufficient payment for what my account is "supposed" to be owed.  Hmmm .. strange, nothing seems to be making sense

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@dalemobile Login to your account and credit card, to see whether payment has in fact been taken, before you make another payment.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@dalemobile  You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on 😞
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Stay safe. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@dalemobile wrote:

auto pay doesn't seem to be working? Why is that … I have money in my account to pay my bill, yet now my line has been cut off.  I am "paying for my phone line yet" I am not getting the service???  Anybody else having problems of recent with their auto pay?  thanks ..

Please help

Dale can understand your frustration. Try turning your auto pay off then turning it back on. If you have funds in your account it may be that you are going through a typical renewal process where it shows that your account is suspended but it actually is not.

Try turning your phone on and off and resetting it, look to your settings and make sure that Public Mobile is the default setting.

There have been some underlying issues with some people with autopay. 

Hope this is helpful. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes autpay does not always work.  Try making a manual $1 payment.  Reboot your phone.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@dalemobile Unfortunately, Autopay can sometime fail, and this will lead to suspension. Try to add funds manually or through 611. To prevent such issue in the future, you may do manual payment even with enabled Autopay.

Need Help? Let's chat.