cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

area code 514

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I used to own 514 699 ****, can I recover and transfer here?

I was the owner. Maybe old public 2017

10 REPLIES 10

dboxtvinfo715

Yes

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dboxtvinfo715  use the question mark on the bottom of the screen  to contact moderators and ask them if i activate with anew number can they manually change the number to  514xxxxxx.

The best way to contact moderators is to use the ChatBot SIMon (the green ? on bottom of screen). Typing "moderator" then clicking on account "specific question" then "no i want a human", then "submit ticket" is the quickest way I have found to get to the submit ticket for moderator assistance form.

also you do rejoin ask a friend for a referal code (they dont used tel numbers anymore) and you can get a $10 account credit.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

how did i get the orange text template ? It was a fluke,It was my number from public mobile and I called with no service . no 1 can use it except public or myself but 3 years ago and lost sim.  

If you called it and it said it was not in service then _maybe_ it's available. It could also be in suspension with someone else. Only the mods would know.

dboxtvinfo715

how did i get the orange text template ? It was a fluke,It was my number from public mobile and I called with no service . no 1 can use it except public or myself but 3 years ago and lost sim.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

public mobile and I was the owner in 2017 but 3 months passed without activation renewal . lost  sim etc

So have you tried calling it yet?

dboxtvinfo715

public mobile and I was the owner in 2017 but 3 months passed without activation renewal . lost  sim etc

dboxtvinfo715

It was my phone from public mobile

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If noone is already using it, you would have to inquire with the provider who originally offered that number.

Yikes! Already so many replies...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

I used to own 514 699 ****, can I recover and transfer here?

I was the owner. Maybe old public 2017

Call the number. If someone answers ...no.

If it was an original Public Mobile number maybe. If not then not. You would need to arrange with the provider it came from.

Edit: ninja'd

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Who was the original company that gave it to you?  Deactivated numbers go back to the original provider.

Have you tried calling the number to see if it has been assigned to someone new?

If it was PM you could ask the mods and see if it is doable.

Need Help? Let's chat.