cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone has issue calling long distance within canada?

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

When i call just now, im getting message, insufficient balance on the account, even thought i have plenty.  Also the last free bonus is still too.

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MoreYummy wrote:

Yes.  Im using the free holiday minutes, plus i have another addon for long distance too.

I tried all suggested solution, nothing works so far. 

Im contacting the tech support to see if any solution.    

Lets see how it turn out. Smiley Happy

Thanks for the update. Maybe fixing the roaming add-on gortched up the LD add-ons. Y'just can't win around here 🙂

I still have about 5 minutes left of my 50 minutes but maybe they'll have it fixed by the time I get around to using it. I can still call with the 50 minutes.

Yes.  Im using the free holiday minutes, plus i have another addon for long distance too.

I tried all suggested solution, nothing works so far. 

Im contacting the tech support to see if any solution.    

Lets see how it turn out. Smiley Happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CannonFodder wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Are you on plan minutes or add-on minutes?

While the OP's choice of wording leaves a little to be desired, given this was said, "insufficient balance on the account, even thought i have plenty"..... makes it SOUND as though there may be minutes left, and "Also the last free bonus is still too" makes it SOUND as though the Holiday 400 minute freebie may still be sitting in the account, as yet unused..... 🤔 

MoreYummy has been around for a little while and has participated so I'll await their findings and any further clarifications.

@Anonymous wrote:

While the OP's choice of wording leaves a little to be desired, given this was said, "insufficient balance on the account, even thought i have plenty"..... makes it SOUND as though there may be minutes left, and "Also the last free bonus is still too" makes it SOUND as though the Holiday 400 minute freebie may still be sitting in the account, as yet unused..... 🤔 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MoreYummy wrote:

im going to try this option later.   I already tried the recycle the phone, problem still exist.  

thanks

Another idea offered was to manually add a dollar to your account and restart.

@gblackma wrote:

@MoreYummy you are the second person with this problem today. A solution offered was to pur your phone on aeroplane mode wait for 5 minutes turn aeroplane mode off and try your call again. If this doesn't work for you . Contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket 

@MoreYummy wrote:

When i call just now, im getting message, insufficient balance on the account, even thought i have plenty.  Also the last free bonus is still too.

im going to try this option later.   I already tried the recycle the phone, problem still exist.  

thanks

@Anonymous wrote:

@MoreYummy wrote:

There's another thread from another customer that's having something similar. Hmm. Somethings up.

"last free bonus is still too"??

I meant< the last free bosnus is still there. 🙂

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@MoreYummy you are the second person with this problem today. A solution offered was to pur your phone on aeroplane mode wait for 5 minutes turn aeroplane mode off and try your call again. If this doesn't work for you . Contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket 

@MoreYummy wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MoreYummy wrote:

There's another thread from another customer that's having something similar. Hmm. Somethings up.

"last free bonus is still too"??

kselmak
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.