Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

am with chatr want to change to piblic mobile

ruddy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

7 REPLIES 7

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Litvinau_A, They must have Put a Tower near your house other then that not sure why it would be. Also I know for a fact 'even though they don't mention it' post paid customers are always given a Priority on the Network Versus PREPAID. You might not notice this being the case because Telus's Network is strong enough to hold all kinds of things but still it's the fact Post Paid is always Prioritized over Prepaid.

Also with most companies up until recently Fido & Rogers Prepaid Customer didn't have access to LTE Network and Bell still doesn't give access to LTE on Prepaid

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@ruddy,

At this moment, please note that Public Mobile is currently in BETA. They are temporarily accepting new customers only by invitation.

New customers must join the BETA phase at http://publicmobile.ca/en/on/beta

You will be contacted by email within a few weeks. Once you receive your invitation code, you will be able to subscribe on Public Mobile and order a free of charge SIM card.

For now, there is no faster way to subscribe on Public Mobile. They are in BETA to make sure everything works perfectly before the official launch.

Litvinau_A
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@chukdefateyI know! i was shocked too lol!

And no, i am using the same iPhone 4s (still locked to Telus).

I used to go to the backyard of my apartment and data wouldn't work (not talking about wifi), and now it does!

chukdefatey
^If that's the case then maybe you have a better phone then when you were on Telus other then that it shouldn't be any different at all.

Actually on Telus Post Paid you get Enhanced coverage for Free where on PM you don't even have that option

Litvinau_A

@chukdefateyi was with Telus before 😉 So there shouldn't be any difference. But there is.

chukdefatey
^ofcourse you are going to get better Reception. You are on a Network that is used by High way cops, Truckers, High Tow truck operators etc. What this means you are on a Robust Network that virtually works almost every where.

@original Poster, just remember with PM everything is self serve meaning everything account related is done by you via your my account section on PublicMobile.ca

Litvinau_A

@ruddyI'm with Public Mobile for a month now and absolutely love it! Even though it's Telus, but somehow i get better reception now.

So, if you want to switch, please submit your email address and wait for an invite 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.