cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

air time

RODNEY2008
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I got new card today activated it  when will it take place thanks ? due day is the  5th of Sept 2019 thank U 

15 REPLIES 15

Just a note on this... they are doing system maintenance tomorrow night so you won't be able to access your account. So don't panic. Just stay away from it all together. As long as your phone works your good to go.

RODNEY2008

yep I see available balances and no will not add on stuff to account thanks : thanks for the help God Bless:

@RODNEY2008 wrote:

Yes rebooted and still says 25 on balance. soI assume they will take off on the 5th 

Possibly tomorrow night the magic will happen.If you don't lose service, don't panic. 

Correct. Balance will debit maybe late tomorrow evening or early 5th to cover your new month.

@RODNEY2008 wrote:

Yes rebooted and still says 25 on balance. soI assume they will take off on the 5th 

RODNEY2008

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RODNEY2008 wrote:

I already entered it and its done I just wanted to know when it will be taken off account thanks and I thought air time was same as buying the plans: 

Air time is kinda older terminology now what with unlimited calling plans and all.

If the date on the top of your over view page says Sep 5 then overnight of Sep 5-6 your plan will renew. It will use that Available Funds. Sometime the next day it will finish. Don't do anything on the self-serve tomorrow evening. You'll freak out at all the messages. Don't. As long as the services keep working it's all good.

RODNEY2008

my appoligee I get fusterated easy. thanks 

Do you see your new balance?

There might be red warning signs (payment due/ acct will suspend) it's known issue.

However test your phone if you're able to make call, send texts. You should be able to since it's only the 3rd and your plan renews the 5th.. As long as money is in balance. It will be debited when likely tomorrow evening for your payment on the 5th.

RODNEY2008

I already entered it and its done I just wanted to know when it will be taken off account thanks and I thought air time was same as buying the plans: 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RODNEY2008 wrote:

O for crying out loud 25.00 amonth yes active since Aug  6 2019 due sept 5 

O for crying out loud...then you have nothing to worry about. You have $25. Your plan is $25. You renew on the 5th. Done.

Add the voucher if you like. It'll sit there until next renewal. You can use the 611 service to enter it in or you can use the self-serve payment area to enter it in.

RODNEY2008

O for crying out loud 25.00 amonth yes active since Aug  6 2019 due sept 5 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RODNEY2008 wrote:

I bought a voucher today and 611 says I still got 25 on account: 

And what is your plan cost?

And your plan is currently active right?

RODNEY2008

I bought a voucher today and 611 says I still got 25 on account: 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RODNEY2008 wrote:

I got new card today activated it  when will it take place thanks ? due day is the  5th of Sept 2019 thank U 

You don't buy air time here. You pay for a plan that has calling/texting/data features.
What kind of card are you meaning? A SIM? A voucher? Are you replacing a SIM?

Need Help? Let's chat.