cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: air time

@RODNEY2008 wrote:

I already entered it and its done I just wanted to know when it will be taken off account thanks and I thought air time was same as buying the plans: 

Air time is kinda older terminology now what with unlimited calling plans and all.

If the date on the top of your over view page says Sep 5 then overnight of Sep 5-6 your plan will renew. It will use that Available Funds. Sometime the next day it will finish. Don't do anything on the self-serve tomorrow evening. You'll freak out at all the messages. Don't. As long as the services keep working it's all good.

RODNEY2008
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes rebooted and still says 25 on balance. soI assume they will take off on the 5th 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Correct. Balance will debit maybe late tomorrow evening or early 5th to cover your new month.

@RODNEY2008 wrote:

Yes rebooted and still says 25 on balance. soI assume they will take off on the 5th 

NDesai
Oracle

@RODNEY2008 wrote:

Possibly tomorrow night the magic will happen.If you don't lose service, don't panic. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

View solution in original post

RODNEY2008
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

yep I see available balances and no will not add on stuff to account thanks : thanks for the help God Bless:

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Just a note on this... they are doing system maintenance tomorrow night so you won't be able to access your account. So don't panic. Just stay away from it all together. As long as your phone works your good to go.

Need Help? Let's chat.