cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accounts

cassandra1982
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am really upset with your company costumer service. talking to a useless simon gets you know where.

so my boyfriend and I both created accounts mine worked with the wrong bill price.

QC 5g is 38$

trying to put payments in sucks page times out or goes somewhere else.

with my boyfriends account I cannot open one again with his Email address but Cant change the password, says the email does not exsist.

{private info deleted ..... Luddite}     819-{private info deleted ..... Luddite}

Cassandra 

{private info deleted ..... Luddite}

Rachid {private info deleted ..... Luddite}

I would also like my sons phone under my account as he is a student

thank you!

7 REPLIES 7

@Jb456 

Oh right....oops! thx

@cassandra1982 

Ignore what I said above.....oops sorry!

Simon is insane. Use the private message option as follows....

May I suggest you send a private message with as much detail as possible so that when a moderator does finally get to yours they can start to fix it without having to initially contact you for any pertinent info......

Put "Urgent...log in disabled. " in the subject line and leave a detailed message of your problem. Be sure to include the following:

1. Full name and address on account.
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

1. Date of birth
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?

By including this info you will save yourself the time of having to answer any extra questions to further identify yourself.The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours up to 48 hours however they have been completely swamped lately.....so it could be 72 hrs + but they do prioritize your type of request so try and be patient although I understand that is difficult at this point.

Keep an eye on your private message box (the envelope icon) next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little bubble to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

@darlicious  I think you may be confused. 

This has nothing to do with the $5 discount for the $35 plan to bring it to $28. She's talking about the $40 plan 

Screenshot_20210113_164222.jpg

@cassandra1982 

Geez....hopefully there are no scammers online. As soon as you have access to your accounts change the password. Do this every few days for a week or two to make sure you don't have them compromised.

The quebec $5 discount should appear in your account in the next week. If it doesnt you can then contact the moderators to have it applied but since it seems you will have to contact the moderators to set up your bf's account that did not create itself properly you can ask the moderator then about applying the $5 discount.

Edit: $5 quebec discount applies only to the $35 ($33/$28 w/autopay) and $50 ($48/$43w/autopay) plans.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@cassandra1982 

So after you removed your personal info.

Let's take it one step at a time.

What's wrong with your plan?. If you're on the Quebec 5 gig $38 (plus province taxes)

It's actually the $40 plan. To get it for the price of $38 plus taxes autopay is required.

It will not show the price of $38. It will show $40..Are you on auto pay? 

If you're on auto-pay. Look at your rewards section. It should say "Auto-pay" with ($2).

At renewal the system automatically credits $2 to your balance and then debits you for your plan. $40 minus $2 is $38. Plus province taxes.

If your boyfriend can't access his account he needs to open a ticket for moderators.

Screenshot_20210104_110512.jpg

  

Or send them a private message.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

TAKE NOTE  The moderators work for public mobile. Essentially customer support. They have access to your account.

The forums which you are writing on are just customers like you trying to help. I can understand your frustrations with trying to reach support however this is mentioned before you even join Public Mobile. "All support is online".

Maybe this type of service is not for you. 

As for your son's account. Your request is not possible. Each sim, each email equals one account. 

You cannot have two accounts under the same email. You can use email aliases though and same credit card.

You need to buy a brand new sim card for your son. Activate the SIM card under a different email.

You can buy top up vouchers at corner stores and gas stations. Then dial 611 or log in to add to your account. If you have a card on file for auto-pay you still will get the $2 autopay reward.

Here's a link of places you can get vouchers.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

However what issues are you having with making payments?

Any further questions feel free to ask!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite 

edit above please and thank you

Edit: @Luddite  whew! thank you!

cassandra1982
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am really upset with your company costumer service. talking to a useless simon gets you know where.

so my boyfriend and I both created accounts mine worked with the wrong bill price.

QC 5g is 38$

trying to put payments in sucks page times out or goes somewhere else.

with my boyfriends account I cannot open one again with his Email address but Cant change the password, says the email does not exsist.

(sim number removed)     (phone number removed)

Cassandra 

(e-mail address removed)

(sim card number removed)       (phone number removed)

(name removed)

I would also like my sons phone under my account as he is a student

(phone number removed)

(name removed)

thank you!

edited by computergeek541: personal information removed

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@cassandra1982 

It would be smart if your REMOVED YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. Click 3 dots on right of post and click edit reply.

This is a public forum and the world can see it.

Easy way to get sim jacked 

Need Help? Let's chat.