cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account number

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

How are you 

my phone number is 647 765 xxxx can I please have my account number or can you please text to this number. This is a very important information to me. I do not remember my pin. I Have been with public mobile since 2005.  or can you please email the information by today. 

Thank You 

Have a great day 

7 REPLIES 7

@123 wrote:

Hello, 

How are you 

my phone number is 647 765 xxxx can I please have my account number or can you please text to this number. This is a very important information to me. I do not remember my pin. I Have been with public mobile since 2005.  or can you please email the information by today. 

Thank You 

Have a great day 

If you still have it, open up the Public Mobile e-mail that was sent to you when you activated.  The account number is at the top of the message and the account number replaces your name beside "to" and your e-mail address.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@123  If you are still on your grandfathered plan you may call Public Mobile for assistance.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Any customer who has  activated before January 27th 2015, may call in by dialing *611 from your phone or 1-855-4PUBLIC

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message to Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Good Luck

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@123, I edited your phone number from your post.  Please contact the moderator team for support as already advised.

joesugarman27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You will need to send a private message to a @CS_Agent,
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.

Please Remove Your Phone Number, This is a Public Forum

Thank You

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried everything to get the account number nothing is working for me. The self-account is not working. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@123  this is a public forum, it is best not to provide your personal info.   are you able to loginto self serve?  the account number is there on the top right.  if you do not have selfserve access you will need to contact the mods directly and ask them for help.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-") to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

Need Help? Let's chat.