cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a question about passed promotion ($10 off of $30+ 3g plans)

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi

I took the advantage of the promotion and joined

Now, i think i should have gone with another plan, it's also 3g and $30+

My question is, will i lose the sweet $10 off deal if i make change now
Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@popping wrote:

@kselmak wrote:

Hi

Thank you

You should schedule the plan change on your next renewal date.  You can change it now and you will not be refunded for the unused portion of the current cycle because PM plans are prepaid plan and there is no refund for prepaid plan in Canada.

As long as you new plan is still $30+, you will continue to receive $10/m for 6 months.

@kselmak, just so you know there is a typo here you will not get a refund for the unused portion

Thank you for catching the error.  I updated my post.

@popping wrote:

@kselmak wrote:

Hi

Thank you

You should schedule the plan change on your next renewal date.  You can change it now and you will be have refund of the unused portion of the current cycle because PM plans are prepaid plan and there is no refund for prepaid plan in Canada.

As long as you new plan is still $30+, you will continue to receive $10/m for 6 months.

@kselmak, just so you know there is a typo here you will not get a refund for the unused portion

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kselmak wrote:

Hi

Thank you

You should schedule the plan change on your next renewal date.  You can change it now and you will not be refunded for the unused portion of the current cycle because PM plans are prepaid plan and there is no refund for prepaid plan in Canada.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@kselmak wrote:

Hi

Thank you

No you won't as long as the new plan is over $30. If you do an immediate plan change you will lose everything from your current plan and have to pay for the new plan in full.  There is no pro-rating or refunds on plans so what you can do is go in and future date your plan change to your first renewal that way you get use of the plan you just purchased and it will change to the new plan you want automatically on your renewal date and no need to remember.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.