cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
denkom
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Zoomer Black Friday Promo.

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd share this Zoomer black friday deal I saw on RFD. 36$/mo 2gLTE- 400 min. unlimited from 6pm & weekends. I was out of town so I didn't see it until now but I think the deal has been on for a couple of weeks.

Anyway, I sure hope that PM surprises us with a deal on Friday...

NDesai
Oracle

Re: Zoomer Black Friday Promo.

@denkomwrote:

Anyway, I sure hope that PM surprises us with a deal on Friday...

Sorry for not being positive like you, but don't count on it. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

will13am
Oracle

@denkom, this was one of the worst kept secrets.  I don't understand why they won't advertise it on their site though.  Don't forget also the referral credit, wink winkSmiley Wink.  Unlike this service, both sides participate.  Best solution is not to stand still and watch opportunity go by. 

denkom

@NDesai I'm not very optimistic either lol Smiley LOL

denkom

@will13am I think their referral is only $25 right now. Back in the summer it was $50. But hey better than nothing! I'm not sure why don't they don't post it to their site either...maybe since they are also a budget carrier they don't want to spend the time/resources doing so. 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired

Hey @denkom

Thank you for sharing this, however, due to our community guidelines please do not post any offers not related to Public Mobile. 

The community should only be used to get help and to give help to our fellow members 🙂 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Pretty sure that PM won't be doing a Black Friday sale. 

Hope I'm wrong though, and please surprise me on Friday.

I've been with PM for almost a year already and still waiting for a promo to switch to. 

will13am
Oracle

@CalvinW wrote:

I've been with PM for almost a year already and still waiting for a promo to switch to. 

Unfortunately, as time passes, the glimmer of hope fades.  I sense the ship has sailed. 

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@will13am wrote:

@CalvinW wrote:

Unfortunately, as time passes, the glimmer of hope fades.  I sense the ship has sailed. 

Lol. 

denkom

Hi @Shazia_K. Noted for the future.

Although I do think my post is helpful to fellow PM community members who are likely shopping around for cell phone plans this week (for Black Friday deals). Many of which, myself included, are probably checking the PM community on the daily to see if there will be any promotions offered from PM. I figured it's always good to see a comparison of what some of other providers are offering. Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.