cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your account has been suspended.

Selfy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
So, it's my payment day today and I logged in to check the payment went through (so I can request a receipt) and I see the following message:

"Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.
Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service."

I'm on Autopay so it should have charged my card.

My phone is still working, which is good.

Is this something to worry about?  Does the Autopay take some time to go through, then the message will disappear?  Or is something wrong with my account?

12 REPLIES 12

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

@Royalpriest wrote:

My account is set up for autopay which is due on the 14th of every month

This service is every 30 days...not monthly.

@Royalpriest FYI, this means that your AutoPay date does not stay on the same day every month.  For example, since November follows a month with 31 days (October), your AutoPay date will be 1 day earlier in November than it was in October.  Next month, since November has 30 days, your AutoPay date will be the same day in December as it was this month.  In January, it will move forward 1 day again since December has 31 days.  Etc.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Royalpriest wrote:

My account is set up for autopay which is due on the 14th of every month, but I discovered my account has been suspended due to no payment. I tried to make payment again with the same information but it didn't go through. It showed a report that I maybe trying to make the same payment twice within a short period. 

I contacted my credit card company and they confirmed my autopay is in good order that I should contact public mobile to draw the payment as they cannot do anything from their end.

How should I do?

This service is every 30 days...not monthly. Has anything changed with your payment card? Expiry? Address? Name?

You could get a voucher from a store or online and pay that way until you sort out your payment card.

Royalpriest
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is set up for autopay which is due on the 14th of every month, but I discovered my account has been suspended due to no payment. I tried to make payment again with the same information but it didn't go through. It showed a report that I maybe trying to make the same payment twice within a short period. 

I contacted my credit card company and they confirmed my autopay is in good order that I should contact public mobile to draw the payment as they cannot do anything from their end.

How should I do?

noname123

Much appreciate the info to find a moderator.  Glad that you were here to help.  I'll give it a try.

It's an interesting way for a company to run their business, i.e., first take the customer's money, then don't deliver the service, then ask for more money, then take this money, then again threaten to not deliver the service, then don't allow the customer to contact them as promised.

If your solution doesn't work then another solution would be for me to call my credit card company and dispute the charges on the basis of failure of the company to deliver the service. That should get me the refund.

@noname123 posting on here is the best idea. The only thing, because you responded to an old thread, few people will see this. Thankfully I did.

What you need to do is send a message to one of the moderators. The easiest way to do this is to go onto the Users Online page and find someone with a MODtag beside their name. Hover your mouse over the name and you'll see a pop-up with an orange Send Message. Moderators should start showing up around 9:00 am EST. Include your phone number and/or account number, with a description of problem, and they'll get you fixed up. Don't add more funds to your account because I don't think that'll fix it.

noname123

I topped for 3 months.  3 days later, got a message that the account is suspended again.  Topped up again for 3 months.  Few days later, got another message for a suspended account. Unbelievable.  Maybe pay a 3rd time?  Can't email the Accounting Department because it gives an error message that the number doesn't match the name.  Tried emailing tech support but no reply from them.  Nobody to phone regarding the problem of paying twice and getting suspended service.  What is a person supposed to do? 

Selfy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yep, all good today. Thanks

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
@daredogg oh snap. I will untagged them. Way to early. xD

@Ionut I don't think the help of the moderators is needed here since this is a "normal process". No use overloading our moderators with more notifications, since @NDesai already handled it. Robot tongue

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

One of our moderator will help you out as soon as they come online 

@Selfy my first autopay renewal will happen next week on the 18th, so thank you for posting this question. It's good to now know "what's expected" with what @NDesai has just shared. Thanks!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

No, nothing to worry as this is a normal process. It should say your plan is expired in red. Tomorrow morning it should all be good. If not, let us know.

Need Help? Let's chat.