Did you mean: 

Xiaomi Redmix 4x 4G international version

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

Thoughts on this device? Having a flash sale

http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_630450.html?wid=4

seems to support the Telus/Bell network

8 REPLIES 8

Xiaomi is one of those companies that sell you good specs for a great price . I fell in love with that Mi Mix phone a real piece of art. The small problem with those phones as mentioned before is the modified android and the big one is the lack of LTE frequencies used by PM to have a fully supported network. Other then this it is not a bad deal.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

My Oppo find 7a has only band 4 and 7.  I have LTE virtually all the time in the GTA.

domenicocortez
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Redmi 4x = 5 inches / 720p

Redmi note 4 = 5,5 inches / 1080p

Both are based on soc with excellent battery life, maybe 625 snapdragon is better for games, but if you choose international version, everything will be ok, except if you live far away from a big town.

For me, note 4 is really really good, after zenfone 2 and motorola, it's an excellent midrange, never want to pay 400$ and +, never, and i have full 4g with high speed download

Good luck!

PS: i prefer Banggood, cause Gearworst dont have good aftersale answer...

collin1215
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Judging from the specs, the phone seems to be pretty decent for the price. It has a 4100mAH battery which is more than most high end smartphones out there, usually at around 3500mAh. You should expect pretty good battery life.

The screen resolution on the phone is only 720p. Kinda of a low resolution these days so things won't be as sharp compared to higher resolution screens but the upside would be it contributes to better battery life. Also the screen is IPS, which means better colours and viewing angles compared to the conventional TN panel found on most budget and some high end phones.

echf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I guess you just can't beat the price. Relatively high-end spec, build quality is good at this price. I am sure it is one of the top budget phone. I think you can't get any better phone for this price in Canada. They sell in China for just 699 RMB=$140 CAD

But Do consider:

• Xiaomi's MIUI is a modified Android system with no app drawer (like an iPhone). Some people hates it.
  • Like shytoon said, not all PM 4G bands are supported. May fall back to 3G in indoor area. 
  • They don't officially sale in Canada, so no offical warranty.

Xiaomi do make amazing phone like Mi MIX, did amazed some media last year:

xiaomi-mix

Chinesse companies love to copy those iphones ehSmiley Wink

My concern would be limited LTE band support (only B4, B5, B7).

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Never heard of this company.  Looks eerily similar to an Iphone lol!

Need Help? Let's chat.