cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong amount of data

Maharg15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hey was wondering if anyone else had any luck getting their data switched up to 12gigs if they were dumb like me when signing up for the promotion. I pm a mod but so far no response, do you think they can fix this, or should I just accept it.
16 REPLIES 16

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks @Shazia_K for this. You saved the day once again 😄

Happy to see you active again in the forum.  Its going to be a good week 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Maharg15

Can you please reboot your phone? the plan has been updated for you 😉 

Thank you @imm1304

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

imm1304

Hi @Shazia_K!  Are you able to look into @Maharg15's situation?  Thanks.  

mashwani
Hey, i had a similar problem where the plan change did not go though. I hope this link helps. You should message cat_l. (Don't worry, they will change the plan for you but it might take a week or two)

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Plan-did-not-change-on-last-date/m-p/121015...

Maharg15
Still no reply from any moderator, even your super mod doesn't seem interested in any way.

Maharg15
Yes hopefully they can fix this for me

imm1304

I am requesting our awesome supermod @Mary_M to take a look into @Maharg15's situation.  Thanks.

PBForMe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would get in touch with them again. I'm certain I've seen people in similar situations, where they selected the wrong plan, and the PM staff fixed it no issues.

It doesn't make sense that they wouldn't unless there's something we're missing. 

Maharg15
Hey theoc198,

Yes I couldn't believe it when I read the email.

theoc198
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

That sounds really crappy of Public Mobile. You signed up during the Promo period and made a mistake. 

If Public Mobile's support wasn't so slow in the busy promo period this would probably have been fixed so it seems ridiculus that Public Mobile won't fix it now. 

Maharg15
Sorry, someone did respond to my Gmail account, but it was not any moderator, it was support@publicmobile.com and they said I was basically sol

Maharg15
Hey, imm1304.

That about sums it up.

I noticed the mistake i made and I went on these forums, wrote my messages to one moderator, then another, island ultimately all of them. Only one I moderator responded, but my service (main issue) was only fixed when I commented on someone else's public discussion.

They never actually responded to my issue about data. I understand I f&$#ed up and it's my fault, but if they realistically value me as a potential life long subscriber to this service, the custom service I have received is sub par.

imm1304

So, to recap what happened so far, you signed up during the promo period.  You selected the wrong plan by mistake.  You had trouble activating new line and were with incomplete service for 12 days.  And now you have service but PM staff told you that they can not put you on the promo plan?

Is this accurate?  

Maharg15
I sent in the request to change the day after I signed up. I did not have proper service for 12 days, and I have been told they cannot change the data on my plan. I believe I will be leaving public mobile after the 120 days, what a terrible experience

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

When did you send in the request to change?

imm1304

Hi @Maharg15!

Its been taking the mods around 12 days to respond.  So, just wait and see what they do to help you.

Mods usually take care of these things nicely without giving you a hassle.  Good luck!  

Need Help? Let's chat.