cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Shipping address, no profile?

gregkerry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently created a new order for a SIM card to get started, and Shopify (I believe) had a tool that filled out my information. Unfortunately, I had the wrong shipping address filled in, which auto-filled. Now it's being shipped to the wrong (and non-existent) address. I don't have a Public account yet, and there is no way to either see my order or edit it - I don't know how to update my shipping address or change where it's going.

4 REPLIES 4

@gregkerry wrote:

I recently created a new order for a SIM card to get started, and Shopify (I believe) had a tool that filled out my information. Unfortunately, I had the wrong shipping address filled in, which auto-filled. Now it's being shipped to the wrong (and non-existent) address. I don't have a Public account yet, and there is no way to either see my order or edit it - I don't know how to update my shipping address or change where it's going.

Ideally, Public Mobile's shipping software should catch this. However, if the shipment does get sent out and the address really doesn't existing, the sim card would get returned to Public Mobile as undeliverable. If that did happen, you would likely be refunded as the product wouldn't have been delivered. However, if that incorrect addresss does exist, Canada Post will deliver to the address on the shippng label.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@gregkerry Use this private message link to contact the moderators directly

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

And explain the situation. Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gregkerry 

Ah modern online conveniences rise up to bite you in the butt. 🙂

You'll need to contact the moderators and maybe they can intercept it before it goes out.

Need Help? Let's chat.