cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't let me log in to account

barterb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm very fed up right now.  Firstly,  I got a sim card a few months ago that was damaged in the mail so that was ruined...so I ordered another one (I've now paid for TWO) and still haven't received the second one.  The website won't let me log in  to top it off.  Somebody better straighten this out and pronto

5 REPLIES 5

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you're in a rush, Walmart and some Zehrs stores sell the cards.  Then just sell the one that comes in the mail.

Welcome to Public Mobile.😊

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@barterb wrote:

I'm very fed up right now.  Firstly,  I got a sim card a few months ago that was damaged in the mail so that was ruined...so I ordered another one (I've now paid for TWO) and still haven't received the second one.  The website won't let me log in  to top it off.  Somebody better straighten this out and pronto

Hi @barterb were you able to activate the first sim card and created a self serve account here?

If no, then you do not have a self serve account.  Where were you trying to log in?

If yes, then follow the suggestions given by @Dunkman above.

Welcome to Public Mobile

RosieR

edited:  OP had issue resolved while I was typing.  Slow typist? lol

Suzanne72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello barterb...are you trying to log in on an email link?

Had a problem myself just now by clicking on link from email.

Solved by closing mail and went directly by Googling P.M.

Problem was resolved for me and hope perhaps for you.

Good luck.

barterb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you Dunkman as that worked finally. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@barterb 

Unfortunately, SIM card delivery times are about 2-3 weeks.  There was an announcement about one month ago. Due to Covid and increase shipping volumes.  PM ships by Canada post.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Courier-Delays/td-p/647439

Do you have an active account right now?  Unable to access account.  Issues with password? Did you try to reset your password?  If you sign up for autopay, you could top up your account by calling 611 on  your phone.  

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

Need Help? Let's chat.