cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peosteve
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Wind versus PM

Yep, signal power in general was lacking on Wind.

cauchyabel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wind is PM with 1/10 signal pretty much.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Wind is great, if having good signal isn't important.
daredogg
Mayor / Maire

@peosteve 

Do you also suppose the Wind network is overloaded in the GTA? I'm in Guelph, and we have Wind here with a huge emphasis on university students. Looking at the cellular tower map, there are a lot within a 5 km radius of U of G. Never tried it, so I can't comment on the speeds, but there's a lot less people in Guelph than there is in your area.

Good imformative post, btw

peosteve

@daredogg

I'm not so familiar with the tech side of cell towers.  When there is no signal at all in areas close to the GTA where there previously was signal, I don't know what the explanation for that is.  It's possible that Guelph might have better coverage, but I'd ask some fellow students for feedback.  So far, I haven't had any spotiness with PM, but it's only been a few days and I haven't been driving around much.  Time will tell, I suppose!

Good luck at school!

Rockdaddy22

You're dealing with a top tier network, definitely shouldn't encounter to much spotiness. PM is in a whole different league than Wind.
talkalot

What are you on the family plan here at PM or do you get paid per post. LMAO!!!:)

Rockdaddy22

Per post 🤑
Need Help? Let's chat.