Did you mean: 

Why my phone shows “no service “ today?

epictroll
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It works well around half year, and the due date should be 20th per month 

8 REPLIES 8

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@epictroll wrote:

Thanks all guys, I submitted a ticket this afternoon and restarted my phone. Now it works well. Thanks again!

Glad you got it resolved. Just remember that plan duration is 30 days so your renewal dates will float a bit.

If you have a valid credit card on file and Autopay enabled, then when renewal happens...you get $2 off your regular plan costs.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@epictroll wrote:

Hi @epictroll 

Due to your username and the nature of your question, I was hesitant to reply to your post.

I see that you have received the answers you need. Hope that all is well.

epictroll
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks all guys, I submitted a ticket this afternoon and restarted my phone. Now it works well. Thanks again!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@epictroll  Try switching airplane mode on and off.  If you still see the no service message then you need to submit a ticket to Public Mobile and ask them to reset your account.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@epictroll try these tricks to reset your service.

1.Restarting your phone. Turn it off, remove the SIM card, reinsert it, wait 5 minutes and restart it.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.
3.From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone.20200504_182846.jpg

If they dont work, contact the moderators and ask them to reset your service.  There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

@epictroll 

what happens when someone calls the number?

If your account status is active, other possibility for sudden no service. 
phone got blacklisted. If you bought used, the original owner can report the phone stolen later. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@epictroll wrote:

Log into My Account...is your plan ACTIVE or something else. PM plans are 30 days duration...renew days will vary.

Need Help? Let's chat.