cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why isn't there a chat help feature such as those found on other websites?

Yogiini
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am not comprehending something. We're in the 21st century now. This is a telecommunications company,... communications ...tele.... hello ?

Every other companyonline with even a few dollars to their name has a chat (LIVE CHAT) function added to their website because they are interested in gaining and keeping your business. Instead we are given community options to chat amongst ourselves? 

Not looking too good PM.

6 REPLIES 6

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Welcome to the community and I am perfectly fine.

Enjoying a coffee.

Thanks for trying to help out here. As they say, the Lunatics are running the asylum.

Yogiini

Yes ,thanks for your response, I was here to rant AND make a suggestion. I'm new to the community and nice to meet you too. I can see why this place might have some issues and I would like to help them get it fixed.  I'll post my 'rants' to the other board as per your suggestion. 

Have a pleasant day and don't let people's rants rattle you so much from now on. Smiley Wink

DK
Hi, do you have an actual issue or are you just on a rant. The community is what people make it. If you are here to help by all means help. If you have a suggestion submit it in the PM labs section.

If you are here for criticism state your case and see if it is actually valid.

After that if you don't like it you can move on.

Cheers and have a great day.

Yogiini

(ahem cough) live (cough) chat (cough)  ....the solution used by many corporations to ensure that customers needs are met promptly and efficiently. Also notable information missing from front page like : 

email  (ie contact us) and phone number. (though now I can see why looking at the posts on the community chat) 

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@Yogiini,

Public Mobile is a prepaid service without call centre.

You just have to send an email. Very easy to do !

Litvinau_A

Hello @Yogiini,

Because PM is in Beta mode right now, not every possible feature is available yet. It would be an awesome suggestion in "Ideas" though.

Although, it usually takes me 1-2 minutes to solve any issue just by searching the question/problem i have. It actually takes less time than a Live Chat.

Need Help? Let's chat.