cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HuronBob
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Why is there no customer support?

I am really not sure what has happened on this one. I only know that when my daughter lost her service due to a PM auto-pay screw up, my monthly refer-a-friend reward disappeared from my account. After my short rant, the reward showed up on my account again. As for the actual 1 dollar in dispute, I paid PM the same amount for the past 3 months so we are good.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor 

Since I have never really looked....because I fully understood before I even set eyes on public mobile's website or the community what "all our support is online" meant I decided to fully check out what pm actually advertises on its website. 

When I clicked on "live chat" this what came up.....seems pretty clear the limited live chat they offer is for retail assistance the same as you used to get at their kiosks or if you go to one of pm's retail partners.

Screenshot_20210525-175626.png

I also clicked on "get help" and the types of online support are clearly defined.

Screenshot_20210525-175748.pngScreenshot_20210525-175804.pngScreenshot_20210525-175818.png

Those of us who are regulars don't do it solely for the monetary reward as the highest reward available to regular users ($15) is easily earned by working one hour at minimum wage. Rather its volunteer work that we do because we enjoy helping people which admittedly can be very addictive, a little bit competitive, we can sometimes be opinionated and its a safe, socially distant way of having a little fun, a few laughs, learn and share and make some new friends from across our great country with different ages, backgrounds, genders, cultures, creeds etc....people you may never meet in your regular lives, social circles, employment or otherwise with no pre-judgements that are instinctually human traits when meeting face to face. One day I hope to meet many of the friends that I have made....so far only one @gpixel4 when we collaborated on a food bank donation. We may even go camping one day....

And sure we appreciate the community reward to help lower our bills....as I'm sure you did with the $2 you recieved for grumbling about pm's lack of defintion of "online support".

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There ya go ...  need to slow down and read the fine print instead of just jumping too the live chat and then I'd know.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor 

Its usually a good idea to read the instructions or stop and ask for directions. It makes things go a lot smoother.....most of the time anyways.

softech
Mayor / Maire

@HuronBob wrote:

@angry1  needs to listen to what people are telling him/her and have a little patience. 

His user name already tells you everything  🤣

wellis
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Public Mobile doesn't offer any person-to-person customer service, but there are many very knowledgeable members in the community that can help with many of your concerns. I hope you figure out what's wrong before switching.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@wellis wrote:

Public Mobile doesn't offer any person-to-person customer service, but there are many very knowledgeable members in the community that can help with many of your concerns. I hope you figure out what's wrong before switching.

@wellis : Great of you to jump in and start participating. Welcome to the Public Mobile Community.

A little niggle on a couple of your posts on support. There are the moderators that are the only ones that can do things in accounts. The "knowledgeable members" here can not.

I understand what you mean by person-to-person. I also understand your "help with many" not meaning all. Just wanting to clear up some possible uncertainty around wording.

Keep it up.

wellis
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks for clearing that up for me:) 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.