cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I call someone

Stephenhardy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'd like to know why is it that when something goes wrong with my public mobile account why there ain't a person to help me with it I wish I could call in and say here is whats wrong please fix it 

5 REPLIES 5

Evanjms
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's one of the reasons why PM is able to offer cheap phone plans. The online community is great, I've ran into a few issues in the past, and other members were able to sort me out real fast. The community is super helpful, but I understand if you feel the need to call and talk to a person. If that's the case, Koodo may be more your speed. But give the community a chance, It's a great resource. 

Cheers,

Evan

@Stephenhardy 

You can use the speech to text option but you will still have to read any advice we give you go help fix your issue. I used to prefer the call somebody to fix it phone plan but now i prefer the save $75:a month service and ask the community or message the moderator service for much less money ($0!)

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator.  You can also post to the forum for assistance by other community users.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

PM saves us all money by making support online only... so there is no one to call. There is “a person to help you” it just isn't over the phone. Unless you have been around here for quite a few years nothing has changed, this has been the support model for for quite awhile. If you are okay with a price increase maybe they will consider the request but you could also move service to Koodo to get this service so the rest of our prices don’t need to increase.

AE_Collector

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Stephenhardy wrote:

I'd like to know why is it that when something goes wrong with my public mobile account why there ain't a person to help me with it I wish I could call in and say here is whats wrong please fix it 

@Stephenhardy On the main page of their website is the claim that all customer service is done online. It shouldn't come as a surprise.

Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 12.03.25 PM.png

Need Help? Let's chat.