cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I'm STAYING with Public Mobile

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Here is why I'll stay with Public Mobile even after the increase...

1) Accepting the Koodo offer voids any right you have to complain to the crtc. That's why the Koodo offer expires BEFORE the rate hike. 

2) No guarantee Koodo won't hike the $40 rate at anytime either. 

3) Sure for spite I'd go to Rogers/Fido but if you've ever been with them you know the surprises they offer. Heck Fido price matched this plan last year and increased with within months.

4) Freedom? Maybe they will put together an offer to bring unhappy customers. So no rush to switch I'll wait and see 

5) Yes I'm increasing $10/month but I have $2/month autopay +  loyalty rewards $1/month up to $5/month. Referral bonus (I assume I'll loose some though).

6) I'm prepaid for 3 months/90days now and according to the mod post I'm good till my next renewal before the price increases so may sometime?

7) I enjoy the flexibility of 12gb/90 days. If I use 2gb one month and 10GB at the cottage over 2 months in summer that's perfect. Im not restricted to 4gb each month.

😎 occasional USA calling and roaming is cheaper on PM vs Koodo. Koodo does offer unlimited USA calling but for occasional it's 50 cents per minute.

13 REPLIES 13

lukevader
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm not the one that brought up working from home for $75 an hour. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys, everyone is upset.  but let's at least keep it civil around here.

lukevader

@amallya oh, are you one of those kinds of workers on the side too? yuck

amallya
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Do you want to make $75/hr working from home??

lukevader

@amallya I knew it, you do work for fido. Only a fido rep would come on here and push the crappiest data speed provider and also their stupid mastercard.

Admit it as well, on weekends you dress up in black and go harrass trump supporters too right antifa?

amallya

Yea. tatapower.JPG

Want a job? 

lukevader

@amallya never heard of them, is that who you guys at fido sublet your internet division out to?

amallya

Did you get hired from **bleep** Consultancy Services? How much do they take off the top?

lukevader

@amallyawrote:

Telus' corporate shill has arrived. Hey, are they paying you $15/hr to post here?

I would love to make some $$ to post on the internet. How do I join

Oh, you are soooooo original fido rep. Can't you come up with your own material? 

amallya

@lukevaderwrote:

Oh brother!!

Public Mobile has the right to change ANY terms of service, including rates without notice. Changes become effective 30 days after being posted.

You guys all agreed to these terms by activating your account. End of story.

Telus' corporate shill has arrived. Hey, are they paying you $15/hr to post here?

I would love to make some $$ to post on the internet. How do I join

lukevader

So if I stop smashing my head against this wall does it void any chance of breaking through it?

Same fight. 

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I never said they didn't. I simply stated switching voids any possibility of submitting a complaint. 

lukevader

Oh brother!!

Public Mobile has the right to change ANY terms of service, including rates without notice. Changes become effective 30 days after being posted.

You guys all agreed to these terms by activating your account. End of story.

Need Help? Let's chat.