cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I direct suggestions?

helpneededkw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In this case, to be able to slice and dice and download usage.

And where do I direct suggestions, in general?

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Yeah we've been asking for this (or, more simply, an Excel export so we could analyze our info ourselves) since at least 2016...maybe earlier.  Don't hold your breath.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@helpneededkw, just put your suggestions in a post.  Others will comment and from that we will be able to gauge popularity.  The old timers can even weigh in and comment whether the idea has been batted around in the past.  Lastly the oracles do interface with the decision makers from time to time and these kinds of things do enter the discussion.  With that said change if slow to non existent around here.  My favorite line is buy the service for what it is, not what you hope it to be.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@helpneededkw, there used to be a lab section where you could make sugestions, but that was disontinued several months ago.  To be honest, it is unlikely that any suggestion for improving the self serve portal would be implemented any time soon.  There are too many other system 'glitches' to resolve first.

Unfortunate, but true...

... That said, if you are looking to do something specific, just ask the question here in the community.  There's a good chance that someone here will have an idea or suggestion that might get you what you need.

Need Help? Let's chat.