cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will my data renew?

nferracuti
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ran out of data on my 90 day plan last month. My new 90 day plan renewed today, and I got a text message from Public Mobile saying "thank you for your payment, your plan has successfully renewed", but I still don't have usable data.

When will my data begin to work again?

2 REPLIES 2

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@nferracuti

Your data cycle should have already renewed.

You can try restarting your device, or try just toggling Airplane Mode on/off, to reassert a data connection with the network.  And of course confirm that cellular data is enabled, just in case it's been toggled off for whatever reason.

It might take a few hours or a day for the technical side of the network to catch up with the billing side.  Other than that, there might be an issue with your account which requires you message the mods to resolve.  Good luck.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

What does your self serve account say?

Have you rebooted your phone?

Are you on a "3G" (LTE light) plan? If so, there have been reports of data reset problems. If you don't see the full data bucket in your overview you should contact the moderator team so that they can reset it manually.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, PIN, phone number, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Need Help? Let's chat.