cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When the moderator closes a ticket

CellphoneuserPM
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I had a ticket which was closed after 24 hours of no response. I responded a little after 24 hours and would like to know if the moderator will respond or do I have to open another ticket?

7 REPLIES 7

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Luddite wrote:

@popping Just fyi: last time I looked "Enable email for incoming private message" is ON by default.

Thank you for pointing that out as I am on the community every day and I disable the email option.  I updated my post to include a condition if email for incoming private message option is not enabled.  It will be in my future posts too.

@popping Just fyi: last time I looked "Enable email for incoming private message" is ON by default.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CellphoneuserPM I'm not sure. I was contacting a mod regarding an issue with *611 and I wanted to ask if they resolved it yet. The Private Message i replied to was 4 weeks old and I still haven't got a response to this day. That was about 2 months ago. Its either they didn't want to awnser that or the message got lost. 

Its best to create another ticket.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CellphoneuserPM 

Just reply from the closed private message with the old ticket number as the subject.  I think you will get a fast resolution if you stay with the same ticket # than create a new ticket.  Just my 2 cents.

You can enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX if it is not enabled.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save.  This will make sure that you will not miss any more response and don't have to login the the community forum to check on your INBOX frequently..

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@CellphoneuserPM The system may close tickets automatically it seems. Just create a new one or send a direct message to mods.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@CellphoneuserPM there is a chance that they may respond. However tickets are usually declared closed for lack of response after 24 hours. So, I would contact them again on the subject. Stay safe. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@CellphoneuserPM they will still respond, but I would just create another ticket through SIMon to get a faster response. if it's not that important, I would just wait

Need Help? Let's chat.