cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When changed a plan, no signal.

Jason16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I changed my plan at March 25, I can't get any signal. I just have emergency call services.

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jason16  Are you saying that since March 25th you haven't had any service? That error suggests that your card was not activated.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Jason16, by any chance, did you go to your self-serve account? And does it say that your account is inactive?

If you don't have sufficient funds in your account, your account and phone plan is temporarily on hiatus until you pay for your plan. Put some money into the account, and reactivate the current plan.

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 10.04.13 PM.png

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Jason16  Try manually selecting PM as your network. Put your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes, take it off, restart, wait 30 seconds and turn it on. Thanks. Let us know if this doesn't work.Stay safe. 

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Jason16, changing your plan would not affect your phone in losing your signal. 

I noticed that you registered with Public Mobile yesterday, so I am guessing you are porting your phone from another provider?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Jason16 Did you test the sim in another phone? Did you try rebooting your device/using airplane mode/changing sim to another tray?

Need Help? Let's chat.