cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What promotion will be available in black Friday?

Raf414
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What promotion will be available in black Friday?

3 REPLIES 3

@computergeek541 wrote:

@GR wrote:

@Raf414 we gotta wait and see!  One of the moderators said last week stay tuned so there will be something 

That's not how I read things. Moderators are customer support statff, while Public Mobile has a seperate marketing staff. If a moderator knows something, which they may, they surely aren't allowed to say.

Actually, I have read a post by Tiana_V on another thread (I don't remember the thread unfortunately), hinting to stay tuned for black Friday, so it's possible there maybe a promotion this coming weekend.   Unless there's been a change of plan since Tiana_V's post, of course.

@GR wrote:

@Raf414 we gotta wait and see!  One of the moderators said last week stay tuned so there will be something 

That's not how I read things. Moderators are customer support statff, while Public Mobile has a seperate marketing staff. If a moderator knows something, which they may, they surely aren't allowed to say.

GR
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.