cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is really mean by the top 0.5% badge?

akrit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It shows in my badges a top 50% badge and a top 0.5% badge? They both have different colors in the badges and I really don't know what exactly is a top 0.5% badge?

So, What do you mean by the badge top 0.5%? 

And although it says that I have only earned 4 badges so far but still in my badges it shows six different badges.

So, could anyone explain me on this as well?

17 REPLIES 17

@Waelallison wrote:

I got some Info from this link but is not clear. 

The information about how the commnity rewards levels are determined might be vague on purpose. Public Mobile does not want members to know how exactly the community rewards are determined to try to prevent people from peforming Community activities that might not be in the best interest of all customers here, but that do play towards the way the the calculations are done.

Waelallison

Waelallison

I got some Info from this link but is not clear. 

Right now, the there isn't any way to earn the top 0.5% badge.  It has been replaced by the top 1% badge, although with a higher community reward payout amount. 

Top 1% earns the customer $15 off a 30 day plan.  It is the highest a community member can earn without being first promoted to the rank of oracle.

@akrit wrote:

Oh okay that is bad.

I don't have neither top 50% nor 0.5% badges? 

**bleep**.

By the way thank you a lot for the answer.

This helped a lot.

@akritIf you stick around a bit and try to help answer a handful of questions you will get top 50%

akrit

Oh okay that is bad.

**bleep**.

This helped a lot.

akrit

Oh okay that sucks.

**bleep**.

This helped a lot.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@akrit wrote:

It shows in my badges a top 50% badge and a top 0.5% badge? They both have different colors in the badges and I really don't know what exactly is a top 0.5% badge?

And although it says that I have only earned 4 badges so far but still in my badges it shows six different badges.

You haven't earned the badge until there is a date under it.  It will just show it and only you can see it in your profile.  I answered this in your other post as well  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Community-Rewards/m-p/306618#M21321

I hve unmarked the post as a solution for this thread as well

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@akrit wrote:

By the way I mistakenly pressed the "Accept as solution" Button but I am still not sure about the 0.5% badge.

@akrit

Click the little 3 dots on the post then select "not the solution"

not soluton.png

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

As stated in another post you also posted in, if you earned the badge, there is a date under it.  I doubt you have earned either of these badges as you have only been part of the community for less than a month.

@akrit wrote:

So, if it is a mistake why do they show them?

Because public mobile has enough glitches and things to fix this is not considered an issue. Just ignore them, you are the only one who can see them.

This is what everyone else sees when they look at your profile.

badge.pngEDIT- @Someone_here Wow beat me by 16 seconds lol.

Furthermore, you haven't earned any of those badges. If a date doesn't show underneath then you don't actually have them...

(EDIT: oops, sorry @RobertQc didn't meant to repeat, hadn't seen your answer...)

Why they show up: it's probably a bug in the programming 😉

Here are the badges you really have:

Capture d’écran 2018-12-14 à 19.06.25.png

akrit

So, if it is a mistake why do they show them?

akrit

By the way I mistakenly pressed the "Accept as solution" Button but I am still not sure about the 0.5% badge.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@akrit wrote:

@akritThese are referred to as ghost badges, only you can see them, they are a mistake. 

However, normally these "Top % badges" are given for helping in the community and are explained here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Community-Reward/m-p/415#M5

akrit

No. Both 0.5% and 50% are different badges.

So, among what I am 0.5% of?

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

If you are in the top 0.5% (or 50%) contributors for a given month, then you get a community rewards counting toward your next plan renewal, and those badges!

However the exact formula is unknown... You need to contribute to the community, which includes posting, getting likes, liking, replying, getting solution accepted, etc. 

More info over here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Community-Reward/m-p/415#M5

Need Help? Let's chat.