cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Public Mobile customer service phone number?

mhabob
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What is Public Mobile customer service phone number?

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mhabob wrote:

After I swithjc to another provider

@mhabob did you port (transfer) your phone number from Public Mobile to the new provider?  If so, your account here should have been closed autmoatically.  If you started with a new phone number at your new provider and never ported your number over, then your account here is still active.  To prevent any future charges, log into your Public Mobile self-serve account and turn off auto-pay (optionally also remove your stored credit card info).  For past charges, you would need to log a support ticket as noted by previous responders.  Typically, there are no refunds here, but if they can see zero usage after a certain point, they may make an exception and refund you for some/all complete (30 day) cycles where you had zero usage--though they are under no obligation to do so under the terms of service to which you agreed when you initially activated with Public Mobile.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Any refund would have to be obtained through @CS_Agent .

To contact a moderator, create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand (e.g. no service, can't send texts, can't call out or no data). Answer Simon's questions until you get here:

Spoiler
supportticket.png

@CS_Agent will respond to your concern through the community's private messaging system, usually within 48 hours.

Watch for this indicator of a private message from a moderator.

privatemsg.png

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST; Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

mhabob
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After I swithjc to another provider, Public Mobile still withdraw from my credit card. Public Mobile must refund me and NOT WITHDRAW FROM MY CREDIT CARD ANY MORE. Can you solve this issue?

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@mhabob There is no customer service phone number. It's part of the savings strategy. What is your issue? Perhaps we can help you.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM does not have a call center.  You could post to the forum for assistance if it can't be resolved then you would need to submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There is none. It is all online. Us the question mark below to complete a ticket if you have an issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.