cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens to my available credit when porting out to Koodo?

Jillardino
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently with PM, might be porting out soon to Koodo, and I understand that whatever I paid for the current plan is not refundable for the 30 day period I have selected. But I have around 33$ as credit. Will I be able to get that as a check or moved to Koodo?

7 REPLIES 7

Jillardino
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, actually I didn't have that plan, I am only on a talk and text plan currently, migrating to my Koodo line that has data included in it. I have emailed the Mods for their input as per the suggestion below.

Thank you.

There is a difference to me between trying to get a credit for unused portion and available funds. You should be able to get credit/refund for available funds (doesn't mean they will).

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@passiveegg wrote:

If you are migrating over to Koodo, they should provide you with bill credit for 2 months especialy if you are currently on the $120/ 12 gb promotion plan from last year. This is a way to help for money you lost in terms of paying for 3 months. 

That is why they  provided a 100$ bill credit on the migration offers. To compensate for users unused/prepaid time.

On lower cost plans they provided lower activation plans.

@passiveegg wrote:

If you are migrating over to Koodo, they should provide you with bill credit for 2 months especialy if you are currently on the $120/ 12 gb promotion plan from last year. This is a way to help for money you lost in terms of paying for 3 months. 

Should and would are very different.  When I migrated in February, we will told there's no find credit.  The bill credit was it.

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Jillardino,

Best for you to send a message to the Moderators and see if there is anything they can do about your credit balance. 

Click on the following link to send a message to the Moderators for assistance, be sure to include a detailed explanation of your issue, account number, phone number, 4 digit PIN, and account email address:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

From what I have read in the past, they used transfer fund balances over.  During the February migration to which I was eligible to participate in, they did things a bit differently.  There was a bill credit provided as part of the migration package that was intended to cover all stranded funds and usage on this end.  It is likely they are doing things this way again if the migration offer includes a bill credit. 

Need Help? Let's chat.