cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to: THE LINE STARTS HERE ??

Gastone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Was it deleted? we had a good list of pleople needing assistance porting.

45 REPLIES 45

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Maybe try another private message, or try twitter or facebook.

ewong87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how do I get in touch with a mod? I've already tried to private message Mary_m which was almost two weeks ago. Any tips on how to reach a mod?

Ez_gomer
@Mary_M. Plz fix my port I have public mobile showing up as my network now but I have zero function keeps saying j have no active long distance add on but I'm making.local calls

Rockdaddy22
You'll have to talk to a mod, you have a failed port unfortunately.

ewong87

Hey Mary, I'm having trouble with my service

I ported over my number from Rogers last week and I unable to receive any calls or receive any text messages.

My access to the internet works, can you please let me know what I can do to fix this?

Thank you

Eric.

Swirlled
@Mary_M can you please help complete my number port I've sent you and the team multiple private messages! I need to get this issue resolved ASAP! 😞

Jonavin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No reply also doesn't mean they haven't looked at or solved your problem. My failed plan upgrade got fixed when I check my account but didn't get any notice about this.

Rkvtycoon
I keep checking my account like mad because It points to as it's getting closer to being resolved... Come on @Mary_M bringer home!! 😲

oilblue99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@eugenehunlee

Frustrating to wait, no question about it.

Note an unread private message to a Mod does not mean it hasn't been looked at. Agreed it doesn't look good...but they have additional mechanisms to read those messages, and that type of access doesn't necessarily mark the message as read. See here.

I hope they contact you soon! And that response times can return back to normal.

Rockdaddy22
It definitely sucks and I'm sorry for that. Believe it or not, it's actually getting much better around here lately, I know that doesn't help you. I'm pretty confident that they should be getting to you soon.

eugenehunlee

i agree this is getting out of hand. i hate that my first post is a complaint, but i sent my original message back on november 19, 2016 and still haven't heard a response since then. it says message has not been read yet by any of the moderators. i am currently paying for a service that i am not receiving. cannot make calls/texts/browse. please advise. thanks.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @dkidsun

I am looking into your port as we speak. Please allow me a few moments and I'll be sending you a private message 🙂

Thank you for your patience,,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Or then even minor intervention

Open message see it relates to X

Then forward generic message

X is expected in 24hr

Y is expected in 48hr

Z is expected in 72hr

As they dig out the backlog I am fairly certain most issues are repeating so they have some idea how long it takes to resolve

Zadem

@kav2001c I agree, however anauto-reply with an ETA would require a system to track statistics and the current inbox.  Someone would have to write the scripts and run them through QA, something I as a business would concentrate on (if done) after the backlogs are mostly resolved.  Mods posting a current date/time is a quick win on customer satisfaction albeit with risk.

@Zadem or even an autoreply like "we have received your issue and expect eta to be 72 hours"

Any communication is better than none imo

Zadem

I do not wish to complain, I understand backlogs.  I sent a PM in with a bad-port to be resolve on 11-20-2016 04:01 PM.  Would it be possible for the moderators who are working oldest to newest on the message queue to simply post a date/time they've resolved up to at the end of a business day.  It is a simple thing to do, much like the "now serving XYZ" displays at a DMV.

Yes, this opens up for additional and new complaints regarding "I submitted 2 days before that and it remains unread."  Which may be a risk PM staff do not wish to take.

Rkvtycoon
You seemed to have had an issue from Nov 17. Mine started the 18th....so maybe I'll be up and running within the next day. Here's hoping the mods will actually)y work today

koodoport99

Congrats @Mastadon!

I'm still waiting on mine--sent another message @Mary_M

Rockdaddy22
Awesome news, thanks for the update. Welcome to the PM family 🙂

Mastadon
Just got mine ported over by Mary.

There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks

Rkvtycoon
So, it's now 8 days with no word or resolution. Wth I'm losing patience.

Rockdaddy22
Welcome to the PM family 🙂 @tmclunn

tmclunn
Update, my phone is now working like a charm. Who ever flipped the switch thank you!

oilblue99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@tmclunn

Did you make note of the assigned number? You may be able to kick start a failed activation. See thr troubleshooting item under "Failed Activations" in the Definitions section of this post:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/The-Guide-to-Headache-Free-PM-Signup/m...

This post--while it mentions porting--also covers how to Self Register

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/How-I-fixed-porting-my-mobile-number-and-p...

Hope that helps.

tmclunn

@Mary_M

Thats fine but I am going on 7 days now and there hasn't been a reply from the email I sent in last week Via the Contact Us section.

Once again. I do not have access to the self serve. My account is not activated, I was not trying to port over an old number. This is a straight up new activation. The only response I got so far was from the FB message I sent. But it was just a copy and paste message (I'm sure 1 of many 100s). I really hope it doesn't take another week to hear from someone again. 

dkidsun

@Mary_M I have the same issue with no one responding to my PMs. Please help.

publicbond

The Line Starts here now ... 🙂

Hi @Mary_M, Can you pls look into my request. Out of Service since 3 days. Plan change issue. PM sent to you earlier and to @Shazia_K.

Issue: No Service post a plan change.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Gastone & @Mastadon,

Both of your ports have been resubmitted - please refer to my private message.

@obesechipmunk I can see that you're been talking to @Shazia_K, rest assured that she will look into this for you!

@koodoport100 I'm really sorry to hear about this 😕 As moderators, we do moderate the community, but we do not delete posts! I have also tried looking up your phone number, but I cannot find any messages. Can you please private message me your phone number, as well as your concern? I'll look into it for you!

Thanks all 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello everyone,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and thoughts!

Just to clarify, we don't have a list - we go in order of oldest to last. We are doing our best to follow every thread, but we also need to focus on answering all of your private messages - which is where most of the requests are coming in. Rest assured that your troubles will be resolved - just hang in there! 

Respectfully,

Mary

@koodoport99 oh. More likely glitch. I even started a thread about dissapearing messages / threads since same thing happened to me when I was responding to other people on message board

Need Help? Let's chat.