cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Phone and OS are you running

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Just wondering what phones and Operating Systems are running for their Daily phone

I have a Microsoft Lumia 640XL and I am running Windows 10 (Preivew Edition) for my OS

What does everyone else have?

I am expecting it to be

Android, then Apple and maybe one or 2 more Windows Phone

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

26 REPLIES 26

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Upgraded two days ago and picked up the 950XL must say it is a very nice phone and very happy with it

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

m4tth3w
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
It's the most recent Android OS, it OEMs awhile to update their skins, apps, and overlays to work with an OS. We're only now just starting to see manufactures release new phones that are running 7 out of the box. Nexus, and now Pixel phones, are only a small fraction of hardware that would get the update to 7 close to its release date (August 22, 2016) This has always been an issue with the OS. The only real solutions are to buy a Nexus/Pixel phone, go with an EMO that has a a great history with updating and supporting devices post launch, or learn how to flash custom ROMs on your devices.

wingnut092
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i originally used the PM sim in my dual sim OnePlus 2 and it worked great in conjunction with my work rogers sim... the sim was ultimately for my son though who's using an iphone 5s with no issue.  I do have a Lumia 950XL here though which would be fun to test out.... 

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Everyone in my family is happily with PM, plus a couple friends.

jackfzhao
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
why not? 3phones in my family have been switch to PM couple days ago with no hesitate😍

Rockdaddy22
Let's get the rest of the family switched over 🙂

Stormy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Actually have four 640's here (wife and kids), but mine is the only one on PM at the moment.

@Stormy wrote:
Just so you don't feel alone Shawn, Lumia 640 with the latest Windows 10.

@Stormy Wow another WP in such few posts!!  I have the 640 as well.  Really interested in the Alcatel Idol 4S though

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

iPhone 6S running 10.2 beta 1.

Rockdaddy22
@daredogg actually the plus is my moms, the 7 is mine. Maybe I'll go for the bigger screen next year 🙂 First  product wat the iPhone 4

Stormy
Just so you don't feel alone Shawn, Lumia 640 with the latest Windows 10.

fathom
Xiaomi Note 3 on Android 5, hoping for 6 soon.
Apple 5S on 9x

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

iPhone 5c (blue) running iOS 10.1.1 (14B100)

@Rockdaddy22 when did you purchase your first Apple product? Your answer will determine if you're a hardcore Apple fan or not, considering you have an iPhone 7 Plus! Robot LOL

Rockdaddy22
@asimba I thought it came out in August. I guess most phones should have it by the holiday.

danlouie

Oneplus 2 on oxygen os.  Runs great on Public Mobile! Glad to have switched.

asimba
It's quite new. Isn't it up to the hardware vendors to distribute it to their phones? Guess the advantage of Google phones is they're getting updates direct.

Rockdaddy22
Nice to see someone running Nougat, why is it so rare.

asimba
Nexus 5X running Android Nougat (7.0)

sm2016

iPhone 5s that's always updated to the latest software (currently 10.1.1)

jackfzhao
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Galaxy s6 edge on Android 6.0.1

FrozenCold
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

OnePlus One 6.0.1! Still runs strong!

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

iPhone 6 latest iOS!

Rockdaddy22
Family running iPhone 7Plus, 7, 6S and a 6, running the latest iOS.

Nexus 5 with custom ROM Smiley Tongue

mimmo

HTC M8, android 6.xx

PhoneSeeker

I'm using a OnePlus 2 on Android 6.0.1 

Need Help? Let's chat.