cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to Public Mobile (to all former Freedom Mobile customers)

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Good Morning,

Now that the FM to PM promo is over, I just wanted to say Welcome to Public Mobile to all former FM customers.

I know that some of you may be experiencing some issues with your account or service and it may seem difficult and frustrating at the moment, but trust me, the PM team and Mods are great at resloving all issues and the community members here are very helpful.  So I ask you to please stay patient.

You will enjoy a great service here without any signal issues, loss signal, slow data or any other issues.

Once again, Welcome to Public Mobile and Public Mobile Community!!!

5 REPLIES 5

tzliu
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Very glad to have made the switch - I was on Wind's $40 holiday miracle plan and do hope Shaw will do something about FM management and strategy very soon, otherwise, it is back to Big 3 again. FM has spent tons of money on a LTE network that nobody will be using (forcing users to change plans and to dump their phones is not the way of getting people onto LTE). That money could be well spent on retaining users with broader coverages (get rid of the blind spots in GTA for example), reliable voice and data services. If PM were to run the same promo a couple of more times this year, FM would be in deep trouble. 

Darby
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you!

I ran into some difficulties during activation - timeouts and regex errors - but thanks to the helpful people asking and answering questions on these forums, I was able to solve it myself.

In the few days since then I have been amazed at the speed and stability of my connection everywhere I have gone in Toronto, compared to what I had gotten used to from years on Wind/Freedom. I only wish I had made the switch much sooner!

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you for the kind welcome!

Absolute night and day difference between PM and FM, I am quite sure I am gonna like it here. 🙂

Welcome abraod.  More fun are coming 🙂

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I would like to welcome all new customers! All my friends who converted are happy with the service 🙂

So be patient if something goes wrong. I've had issues before but are all fixed and running smoothly now. I'm really happy with the service!!! It's like anything new, you gotta break it in. Like the new shoes I bought.
Need Help? Let's chat.