cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird profile stuff

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So when I click on my forum profile I see a count of stuff I would expect like posts, replies and bravos.

But I also see counts for other things like Blog Articles posted, Ideas posted and Reviews posted. Are there actually blog articles or reviews and if so how would I post one?

9 REPLIES 9

LaOmbra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@slash407 wrote:

yes theres a comprehsive amount of things, and im sure they will keep refining the website to add more +

No things here, only discussions.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@frostbite wrote:

@wetcoaster wrote:

@frostbite 

Unfortunately, it seems that not everybody share's my opinion about that person... 😉

Who thinks that person's posts are good? look how little bravos he gets. that person just posts to get rewards. it is obvious.

@frostbite Quite.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

frostbite

@wetcoaster wrote:

@frostbite 

Unfortunately, it seems that not everybody share's my opinion about that person... 😉

Who thinks that person's posts are good? look how little bravos he gets. that person just posts to get rewards. it is obvious.

@frostbite 

frostbite

@wetcoaster wrote:

what type of stuff are they refining?  do you know something we don't?

@frostbite 

That poster has a (too) long history of posting random stuff that is not based on reality or relevant to the topics on hand. I'd just ignore their posts, specially if you have long term members and oracles chiming in and providing correct advice.

you mean posting just to get rewards? that person gets rewards for posting random stuff but other people get less when trying to help.

@frostbite 

That poster has a (too) long history of posting random stuff that is not based on reality or relevant to the topics on hand. I'd just ignore their posts, specially if you have long term members and oracles chiming in and providing correct advice.

frostbite

@slash407 wrote:

yes theres a comprehsive amount of things, and im sure they will keep refining the website to add more +

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@slash407 wrote:

@slash407 once again, just no.  Stop.

@computergeek541 wrote:

Public Mobile used to have place to post ideas/suggestions for the service.  That has been discontinued.  Community members cannot post reviews or blog/knowledge base articles, although people are free to discuss things that might normally be talked about in those type of things.

@kelvarnsen as @computergeek541 alludes to, the software platform that powers the community* offers other featuers that Public Mobile does not utilize, such as blog posts, and ideas for feedback (which as noted is no longer active here).  However, the profile page does not seem to take into account whether or not these features are configured to be enabled. You can safely ignore those stats.  

* click the "powered by Lithium" badge near the bottom of every community page if you're curious for more info on the platform used.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@kelvarnsen wrote:

So when I click on my forum profile I see a count of stuff I would expect like posts, replies and bravos.

But I also see counts for other things like Blog Articles posted, Ideas posted and Reviews posted. Are there actually blog articles or reviews and if so how would I post one?

Public Mobile used to have place to post ideas/suggestions for the service.  That has been discontinued.  Community members cannot post reviews or blog/knowledge base articles, although people are free to discuss things that might normally be talked about in those type of things.

Need Help? Let's chat.