cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website problem for the payment

andres_roa_1989
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I got a problem with the payment. Everytime I finish my payment it says on my account that I have to pay for the same date but for a higher amount. Like today I had to pay 30$ and after paying it said 60$ and after paying that it said 120$. I didn't pay the 120$ cause it doesn't make any sense  cause my plan is 50$ plus tax after not 60$ nor 120$ before tax.

Please help, thank you

13 REPLIES 13

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Bravo. Now everybody gets one!

andres_roa_1989
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ah ok, now I get it! I really thought that I owed lol! Thanks for the help! 😄

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Great idea @Martin.

This case seems to be originated from the misunderstanding of the term "Balance" on Self Serve. Although there is a post on What is account balance but still if you have a feedback or an idea that could potentially improve the layout to provide better understanding, please add it to the feedback thread or the Public Lab.

Martin
Legend
Legend

chuk,

If you check your email, the name of the person who gave you a Bravo will be displayed.
Congrats!

Since there is a problem of people misunderstanding a positive balance and its implications, why not add that to the "We're Listening" thread? It will assist PM immensely having all glitches and concerns in the same thread.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
@Martin, I even got a Bravo in my response not sure from whom so I had to have been Right as to what I said based on what was written in the OP

chukdefatey
^You should re-read the OP, What I said makes complete sense based on the OP he wasn't prompted to pay he noticed the positive balance and paid it thus doubling

Martin
Legend
Legend
chuk,

Your sarcasm only serves to debase what preceded it.

chukdefatey
^Probably not but if you say so then I guess he did

Martin
Legend
Legend
chuk,

Based on what the user posted, he was prompted or motivated to keep paying.

chukdefatey
^He wasn't promted he saw the Positive Balance on Self Serve and Paid that amount thinking he owed it and when he paid that it doubled. You get what I mean

Martin
Legend
Legend
chuk,

Though the user hasn't lost any money, you know, as well as I do, that he should not have been prompted for payments beyond his initial one.

chukdefatey

@andres_roa_1989 wrote:

Hi

I got a problem with the payment. Everytime I finish my payment it says on my account that I have to pay for the same date but for a higher amount. Like today I had to pay 30$ and after paying it said 60$ and after paying that it said 120$. I didn't pay the 120$ cause it doesn't make any sense  cause my plan is 50$ plus tax after not 60$ nor 120$ before tax.

Please help, thank you

PM is a Prepaid Service Provider, if it says $120 now in your account that doesn't mean you owe $120. It means you now have $120 as a Positive Balance in your account from which it will Auto Deduct your $50 monthly fee for the next two months and you will be left with $20 then you only need to add $30 more for your 3rd month

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hola,

I will contact PM on your behalf.
Need Help? Let's chat.