cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website is extremely slow

agrawalankit7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone else facing this issue?

Website take a lot of time to respond for any of the request.

13 REPLIES 13

maribee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It doesn't hapy occasionalmy, it's slow all the time! Pls Telus do something to improve your website!

maribee
  1. I wonder why is logon very slow? Is Publicmobile or Telus working on to improve it? Also others are experiencing the same.

scorpio17
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The same problem. Long waiting time for any click.

On the other side, the forum works very well.

Duckman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PM'S  account website is ridiculously slow (it always has been). I have multiple accounts and its a struggle to manage them with the painful dial up era response time. Click,  get coffee, and you're logged in (maybe).

I know PM is looking to make improvments, but its time to get on with it. For a self serve model of service to work, customers need the tools. I use a self serve model for auto insurance with a website that is fast and simple to use.

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I don't have issues with the community site, however when logging into my account I find it slow.  Once I'm in my account moving around to see various information is ok.

I tend to log in before 8am or after 10pm, as I don't find it as bad then.

Kay_114

I haven't had any issues with the website being slow. Once it was a bit slow processing my payment but that was it.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@agrawalankit7 wrote:

That's okay. Sometime this happens.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@agrawalankit7 wrote:

The Community site is very slow right now for me as well. Sometimes slowness is seen with the activation and self serve parts of the Pubilc Moible website as well.

This usually depends on volume of people using the sites and whether or not all server equipment is up and running. During times when less people are here, the site should run a little more smoothly.

Weird community site is fine for me and the self serve seems like it is at its usual snails pace lol

Everything is working. It's just that I'm perceiving a lag in the pages loading and I'm noticing the spinning wheel. That's completely unscientific, and could be the result of my internet connection and whatever bandwidth consuming activaties that others might be doing in the household.  

@computergeek541 wrote:

@agrawalankit7 wrote:

The Community site is very slow right now for me as well. Sometimes slowness is seen with the activation and self serve parts of the Pubilc Moible website as well.

This usually depends on volume of people using the sites and whether or not all server equipment is up and running. During times when less people are here, the site should run a little more smoothly.

Weird community site is fine for me and the self serve seems like it is at its usual snails pace lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@agrawalankit7 

PM server is slow since I activated my first PM account over 1.5 years ago.

BTW, I am looking forward to get my $2 loyalty reward in a few months and enjoying the saving.

@agrawalankit7 wrote:

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@agrawalankit7 

The website seems fine to me right now.  

Maybe try clearing cache, incognito mode or another web browser.

Chorme incognito seems to work well with this site.  

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

It's typically like that. I find early morning or later at night runs better...

Need Help? Let's chat.