cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website Error

themunnzie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello Community,

So, bit of a problem with my plan today and wondering how I can get some help.

My 15 dollar plan expired a couple days ago. I wanted to upgrade to the 50 dollar plan for this month.

I signed into my account and changed from the 15 dollar plan to 50 dollar plan. I then added a 40 dollar voucher and a 10 dollar voucher, totalling 50 dollars plus 8 dollars already in my account.

The problem is, Public Mobile automatically restarted me on a 15 dollar plan, which does not work for me because I need data this month for travel. So I changed plan AGAIN immediately, but this time I only had enough credit in my account to get the 40 dollar plan, which has about half the data of the 50 dollar plan.

I'm disappointed. I just paid 55 dollars for the 40 dollar plan because the public mobile website didn't remember that I switched my plan from 15 dollars to 50 dollars BEFORE I added my vouchers. I bought 2 vouchers today totalling 50 dollars so I could get 8 GB data, and now because the public mobile website error, I have paid 55 dollars and only have 4.5 GB data. 

Any idea of how I can get what I paid for? Been using public mobile for a while with no problems. Does anyone have an idea how I can sort this out? 

Much thanks in advance,

Daniel

8 REPLIES 8

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

That’s what autorenewal does on your account. Keep in mind you’re still paying a lot less than most people for phone plans. It also takes a while for plans to update.

@AE_Collector  OP @themunnzie  did everyone correctly so it's not complicated at all.  PM should fix it.

@geopublic 

It’s a bit more complicated than that, $3 of the $8 is likely still there. The wrong renewal used up $15 of the $58 and then the OP renewed AGAIN immediately but only to the $40 plan as there wasn’t enough for the $50 plan now that $15 went to the $15 plan. But, hopefully they can fix it all up.

AE_Collector

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@themunnzie  Just submit a ticket and ask them to switch you to the $50 plan and credit back the extra $8 that was in your account.

From what you describe you did nothing wrong. It was PM's system that messed up so they should be able to make it right for you.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @themunnzie 

To change your plan when your account is suspended,
you should add sufficient funds for new plan to your account, then click Change Plan and activate immediately.

If you followed the correct procedure, explain this to Moderators.

If you chose Change plan at the next renewal instead, you can also explain this to Moderators.

Mistakes do happen. I hope the Moderator_team will be able to rectify this for you.

themunnzie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Contact moderators and explain the situation. They may be able to adjust your account. No guarantee though.

Two ways to reach them

Simon.JPG

 or via private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@themunnzie contact customer support mods

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "I made a mistake and purchased the wrong Add-on/Plan. How can i get a refund?"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Need Help? Let's chat.