cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web / Data Usage View for Date Range

Hockey01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why can i still not view my data usage only in a month i have to go through 25 pages one by one adding up each line  

how can i sort data only and have it add it up for a date range 

17 REPLIES 17

@Hockey01 wrote:

Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 6.00.00 PM.png

When i try doing the call type twice it just shows top 5 then switches to text messages notice how i have the whole month highlighted Dec 1 to Jan 1 

@Hockey01  - finicky YES.

Try a shorter time period, like one week.

Copy and paste the pages into excel then filter it that way.

Also note - if you are looking for data usage wait a full 24 hours for the history to capture accurate usage in this detailed area.

Hockey01

Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 6.00.00 PM.png

When i try doing the call type twice it just shows top 5 then switches to text messages notice how i have the whole month highlighted Dec 1 to Jan 1 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Hockey01 wrote:

Why can i still not view my data usage only in a month i have to go through 25 pages one by one adding up each line  

how can i sort data only and have it add it up for a date range i select ?

Or is there a pdf bill that can be downloaded or viewed then i can at least see data 

PM usage history page does not let us sort by "call type" column .  But I have copy page by page and pasted to a spreadsheet.  Then, use the spreadsheet sort function to sort the  "call type" column by alphabetical order.  Then, go to Web type to check on data usage.  It is time consuming to cut and paste 25 pages of info.

Select the date range to get the usage history.

Click the Call Type column label 2x to move the Web entries to the top page without going to the last page.  

Sort Data usage.JPG

@Hockey01 wrote:

Or is there a pdf bill that can be downloaded or viewed then i can at least see data 

Hi @Hockey01 ,

One of the Un-Perks of Public Mobile, no statements or each billing usage summary.

I also have done what @Anonymous is showing, downloading pages of data, little by little, to capture what I could.

Time consuming, a pain - yes. But that is what you get for tier 3 service, and savings along with it, mind you!

Public Mobile moderators can provide statements, but you need to ask them for it when you need it and it takes time to receive it. Not the greatest way to get consumption, I get it. But it is what we have right now. Maybe a future EXPORT feature can be implemented - oh to dream!

If needed:

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Anonymous
Not applicable

I chose data range of Dec 1 to 31.

I selected and copied swiping over the columns of data on page 1.

I pasted into a spreadsheet program.

No other manipulation (other than deleting some phone numbers).

copy-paste.JPG

I'm a very low user. The phone is basically a portable internet access device to me these days. This is also my "dormant" account that wasn't on for all of Dec.

good point.. they should have an export feature..

for now.. maybe just sort by Usage Type.. then just copy each page with data usage and paste to Excel.. troublesome.. i know.. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hockey01 : Apparently some people with businesses ask for something for tax purposes but it's still not like a bill per se seeing as how this place is pure prepaid. (not pay as you go or overage extra charges)

@Hockey01 

Excellent question! I have yet to figure this out myself. But it can be done ....I just don't know how!

Hockey01

is there any one to view a bill pdf for last few months and have that at least like a normal telus or koodo bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hockey01 : Well no...once you have it in a spreadsheet then you can do what you like with the data.

Hockey01

so i have to use a calculator and count each day one by one didnt realize this was Windows 98

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hockey01 : Yes I know. Page by painstaking page. Did I say it was crappy. 🙂

Hockey01

Hockey01

i would if could view all 25 pages at once but not possible

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hockey01 : Then I guess all you can really do is copy/paste into a spreadsheet program where you can massage it however you like.

Hockey01

yes it sorts about 5 days only no way to sort only web or data mixes it all together through 25 pages 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hockey01 : The usage pages are kinda crappy but have you clicked the headings at the top of the columns?

Need Help? Let's chat.