cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting on sim swap

Deeschmizz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Been waiting a considerably long time. Mod replied and asked an anti fraud question which I answered but never had a response to. My phone is my livelihood, and please help me expedite the process. 

12 REPLIES 12

@Luddite got it.  thank you

@RosieR  FYI: it is pointless send private messages to individual moderators. All private messages are delivered to a common pool for triage. Just use: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

On the other hand, if one receives a private message from a moderator responding to their message goes to them; if associated with a ticket and they are absent it is managed by an active moderator.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

And here I get messages from them about my reported posts seeming like they think it's a ticket. Leave me alone. 🙂 Help the tickets first...not replying about reported posts.

@Deeschmizz 

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@Deeschmizz wrote:

Mod please help me

@Deeschmizz   You need to contact them again, not sure why they've not responded back to your original message, but try again.  

If you submitted a ticket via chatbot first time, then you can instead send a private message to Moderator_Team at this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Edit:  BTW make sure to type "SIM swap" in the subject heading.

Deeschmizz

Mod please help me

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Deeschmizz wrote:

Been waiting a considerably long time. Mod replied and asked an anti fraud question which I answered but never had a response to. My phone is my livelihood, and please help me expedite the process. 

Hi @Deeschmizz if you haven't received any reply from the moderators, send a private message to the moderators online right now.  

@Edith_C 

@Evelyn_A 

@Oana_S 

@Silvio_M 

@Tony_H  

@Ana_H 

@Arturo_H 

EDITED as per oracle @Luddite post https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/Waiting-on-sim-swap/m-p/680669/hig...

They might not reply because the preferred way to contact moderators is by submitting a ticket.  But it does not hurt to try.

Good luck

Aloha

Rosie

@esjliv wrote:
  • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

EDT in the summer. 😉

@Deeschmizz 
As per posted by Public Mobile: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/moderator-hours-of-operation

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Moderators are available:
  • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Hopefully, someone is already attending to your SWAP!

@Deeschmizz 

Moderaror hours are from 6am until midnight  10pm, eastern time. A response should not normally be expected outside of those hours.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you're in contact with a Moderator already, you'll be in good hands.  We're all good customers, just like you, whereas a Moderator is actually staff with Public Mobile.  I know it must be frustrating to wait but just hang in there.  🙂

Deeschmizz

I'm still waiting on the response for anti fraud been like  4 hours waitin for a response.

Need Help? Let's chat.