cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for sim card but might miss promotion

niferwee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

HI, 

I was wondering if there is anyway to get the promotion deal while waiting for the sim card. I am afraid it might come after Nov 20. This is not for me but I am asking for a friend who wants to switch. 

6 REPLIES 6

Mintoo

Depedning on your location, it should arrive quickly. A friend and I both ordered this last week and they both arrived within 3 days. 

Unfortunately the activation page requires the simcard number to start the activation process.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I don't think you need to worry.  Mine was at my door in basically a day and a half.  Ordered it on Tuesday night at 10:00 PM and had it before lunch on Thursday, and I live in Victoria so that is pretty amazing shipping if you ask me

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

surf99992001
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You should have lot's of time.  Mine took about 3 days from ordering to front door.

And I forgot fill in my apartment number too.  🙂

niferwee

When i ordered mine it took roughly 2 weeks to get here :(. 

protieusz

It all depends on Canada Post.  Even though PM mail it using priority mail, sometimes it arrives slow.  I do noticed that they have a tracking # on the priority mail in which the sim card was mailed out.  Maybe you could private message a PM moderator with your info and ask for a "tracking #" to track you sim card.

Mine arrived in 2 days after I ordered.

mikuck23

i dont think there is a way as it asks for the sim card # when you sign up.

my sim took 8 days to arrive and im located in vancouver BC

Need Help? Let's chat.