vermatanya0292
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 

removed my sim

tried my sim in another phone - doesnt work

tried another sim in my phone - does work

changed apn settings

reset my phone

NOTHING IS WORKING - phone service stopped working at 9 am EST and it is now 5 pm EST and I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO

I will be cancelling my service as soon as i can

6 REPLIES 6

Not clear whether you are transferring a number. If so, and old carrier SIM still works just use it until the port-in clears, do not cancel your old account.

Bit late but couple coping strategies here: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/BE-PREPARED/m-p/112014#M20827.

Or perhaps you just caught the new bug?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

yeah editing a post as reply is not very effective sorry... this would require that the community members have to re-read all threads and then trying to figure out what was written before and what was edited....it is better to just click "reply" ... you could also see from there, how many people read your reply....

but again: your case , if you contacted the mods the proper way, will go into a queque and when your turn comes it will be solved....some people as magical, who , although warranted, rant and rave since days , will not get the same feedback as we here are all customers of PM and only try to help... if people rant and rave too much unfortunately nobody in here wants to reply any longer..

i'm with PM since august with 3 lines and let me tell you one thing: once the service runs you will see it was worth the wait and PM will always adjust your account to the date of issues being fixed, if you had a legitimate issue, which many here in the community had...but for the time being, you unfortunately have to wait....

cheers

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

You need to send a message to a moderator.

Even without the current delays response time was up to 48 hours, so you need to give at least that for a a resolution.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

vermatanya0292
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i replied by editing in the post - and yes did everything already

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

i assume you are frustrated because you do not get immediate service as you just posted this problem a few hours ago......you already opened a thread with this issue but never responded there to any suggestions....as we all understand that it might be frustrating, but there are other's ahead of you and you unfortunately have to join the line......opening another thread is not much of help here ..sorry....

just curious: did you ever foloow the advices you got on how to contact a moderator?

cheers

magical
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Call the telus support number...

They might be able to help...

probably faster/easier than getting support from a PM representive.

Need Help? Let's chat.