cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vouchers?

warpdrive
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you purchase a voucher, do you have to wait a while before its active??? Theres a PIN# and a Ref#... if I enter either when trying to add it to my account I just get this... "Unfortunately, Voucher could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again."

8 REPLIES 8

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There are still advantages buying vouchers (while keeping the autopay) if you have discounted giftcards/gas cards, reward points, or even credit card that gives more rebate at gas stations.   Or you can stock up on vouchers from province that charges less sales tax (or ask a friend to buy them for you).

@warpdrive that's a great tip!

I started on a voucher, and it caused me problems when I attempted to register for payment on my plan.  Now I know to use *611.  Thanks!

warpdrive
The reason I got the vouchers way back when, was because the credit card I used to set up auto pay with out of the blue stopped working with public Mobile. I've since tried to load the account with the same card and it works fine. Whatever the initial problem was... it's working fine now. Likely just the system load when the promo was on. Reguadless, I likely won't need to use vouchers again. Nice that they are available for people without credit cards though.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

i bought 3 vouchers last night and loaded all 3 codes on the selfserve site at the same time.  There was no wait and I received sms confirmation right away.

warpdrive

No problem!

michaellanfield

the phone method worked for me. Thank you

warpdrive

It was suggested to me to dial *611 and add the voucher through the automated phone system. This worked for me. 

michaellanfield

Same with me and I don't get it. Doesn't work. Never does. I try all the numbers dozens of times. There are 12 numbers as the voucher # and I don't use any spaces and still it does not work. What am I doing wrong?

Mary_M said
That is because I manually adjusted the account, rest assured that everything will be renewed smoothly. So if Mary manually ajusted the account, why does it still not work? I think many people have the same issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.