cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher

salonimakan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have activated a new sim. I had a voucher code for 40$ but i never got an option to enter the same and now i have been charged on my card. Please help

6 REPLIES 6

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You can also call 611 and enter the Voucher codec there. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@salonimakan, during the activation process, you have a choice of using a voucher or a credit card but not both.  It looks like you chose the credit card route and that blocked the option to add the voucher.  The voucher can be added through the self serve portal via top up.  Calling 611 is another option for adding the voucher.  Since a credit card has already been added to the account, it is advisable to keep it on record to qualify for the $2 auto pay reward.  This reward is earned regardless of whether payment is taken from the credit card. 

Gonzo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@salonimakan, I believe there is an option during activation to use a voucher, right at the section that requests your credit card number. The idea is that PM can be used by those who don’t have credit cards. Sorry you missed it the first time, but if you add your voucher to your account, next renewal period PM will use those funds before making any charges to your credit card account. At least you save $2 a month with auto-pay set up, even if you only ever use vouchers from here on out.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Log into to selfservice and go to payment.  There will be an option for voucher ("one time payment").

salonimakan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for the response. Could you please also let me know how can i add the voucher through self service

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You can't use vouchers to activate new SIMs. The first payment must be in card.

Dial *611 or access the Self-Serve to put that voucher into your balance.

Need Help? Let's chat.