cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail access denied.

Rhonda5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I try to access my voicemail, I get the message "that I  don't  have an active long distance add on  and this call is not covered by my plan". But my plan includes Canada wide calling!

3 REPLIES 3

@Rhonda5 wrote:

When I try to access my voicemail, I get the message "that I  don't  have an active long distance add on  and this call is not covered by my plan". But my plan includes Canada wide calling!

With the potential of possibly bing out of minutes mentioned earlier, there could also be a provisioning issue with the account. If you dial your voicemail number without a 1 in front of the area code, it's possible that you might hear a message about possible long distance charges, but after that listening to that message, the call should complete. The message about the call failing means that there's something else going on.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Rhonda5 wrote:

@Rhonda5 hi are you on the limited minutes plan if so you could be out off outgoing minutes this could explain why you can't check your voicemail 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Rhonda5 dial ##21# then ##004# and try again

nevermind if you're on a limited minutes plan you most likely used all your min

you can purchase the $5/500min add-on.

either add $5 to your account and then purchase the add-on 

or

apply the addon twice

Need Help? Let's chat.