cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Malfunction

JK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ported my number from Telus today, and although I did not receive any message stating that the porting was completed, I am able to make calls and send text messages (have not yet tried to use data).

However, when I dial either 1 or my own number to enter my voicemail, Public Mobile's automated message states that Talk is not included in my current plan. It seems to me that the voicemail does not work.

Can anyone provide a solution to this? Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

FrankNTS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Agreed! 

JK

At this point, I consider that this conflict is worth tagging one of the moderators to this thread, so I've done so below:

@Caroline_D

FrankNTS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same issue except I received the text confirming the porting was successful a few hours ago.

Just checked again and was told it's not included in my pacakge. Should I just continue to wait?  Thanks 

JK

Thanks for your thought.

It's been approx. 2.5 hours since I finished registering, but I guess I can wait it out for a few more hours and see if the message arrives.

meekju1339
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes this happens to alot of people. The solution is just to wait it out unti you get the text message that says that the porting is complete, then everything will work. Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.