cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Mail Query

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello Community members - When I check my self service account it looks like I have called or checked my voice message (a few seconds only).   Could it be either someone that is blocked trying to call?  Just wondering if you might have any idea.  Thanks - I am on the Canada Wide calling - so minutes aren't the issue - I'm just curious as to what it might be?  Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

@Dtack 

Unless you are in the eastern time zone the easiest way to distinguish between you calling your voicemail and a forwarded (missed) call is by the time stamp ( or minutes used.) A forwarded call will be time stamped eastern. A "live" call by you will be in local time. You will also notice texts are all eastern time stamped.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Dtack  That activity indicates missed or unanswered calls.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Dtack  couldn't it be someone getting transferred to voicemail but not leaving a message? Stay safe. 

Whenever someone reaches your voicemail, for any reason, your self serve account will show an outgoing call, but that doesn't count toward your minute usage.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

That was missed calls

When they go to voicemail it looks like you are calling the voicemail because you are forwarding them

Need Help? Let's chat.