cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Calling Unavailable

Hansenman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried making a voice call, and received an automated message that I dont have voice calling in my plan. My plan has not currently expired, and includes unlimited Canada and US calling. This is my first time experiencing this issue. How do I resolve it?

6 REPLIES 6

@Hansenman wrote:

Already tried that, no dice....

You have tried all the suggestions and nothing works? 

Then hopefully you've sent a message to moderators if you're still without service.  If not use this link to submit a ticket: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Hansenman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Already tried that, no dice....

@Hansenman In summary, as your account has already been paid, try these tricks:

a) Lost/Stolen Trick 

1. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Suspend Service >> logout

2. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Resume Service >> logout

3. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

b) $1 Trick

1. login to your account >> Payment >> One TIme Payment >> follow the direction to poay $1 >> logout

2. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

If neither work, you need assitance from the moderators. To submit a ticket click the ? on the lower right of this page, enter "ticket", then click "Contact us", then click "Submit a ticket" and follow the directions to do so.

Response time is 2 - 5 days so engage a backup plan. Mine is using fongo.com over wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Hansenman 

Other things to try....

1.  Turn airplane mode on, wait a few minutes and then turn off.  

2,  Try the SIM card in another phone to determine whether hardware issue versus PM Service issue.  

3.  Lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab. The choose Suspend Service tab. Logout. Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Hansenman wrote:

I tried making a voice call, and received an automated message that I dont have voice calling in my plan. My plan has not currently expired, and includes unlimited Canada and US calling. This is my first time experiencing this issue. How do I resolve it?

You can also try powering off your phone, remove SIM and wait 5 mins and re-sert SIM, restart phone.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Hansenman wrote:

Maybe try cycling phone off/on and try the call again.

Need Help? Let's chat.