cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Virgin Raises Plan Prices Another $5 In Ontario.

Just a question but when are we allowed to talk competitor prices and when not allowed?  

Personally I am all for it. Both when pm is cheaper and more costly.  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@mimmowrote:

Just a question but when are we allowed to talk competitor prices and when not allowed?  

A good question.  Not specified in the PM Website Terms.

I'm also all for comparing PM vs competitors.  It's been done frequently enough in past threads that PM evidently tolerates it (or at least hasn't established any rules against it that I can find).  Transparency is good, it paves the road to open communication and trust, even when the road sometimes travels through ugly places.

Although of course we wouldn't really know about or be able to find any content PM deemed intolerable and culled out, lol.

Apparently common sense and discretion rules here.  Comparisons are good, even necessary.  Nervous customers will like finding evidence of PM comparing favourably, critical customers will like finding evidence of PM comparing honestly.  But we don't want to encourage turning the PM Community forum into a free advertising platform for competitors, they already have their own websites for that.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mimmowrote:

@mimmo now you can because all pissed at PM LOL

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As long as they all don't all raise prices together, then I think we're ok.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Must be that "pricing discipline". 

Need Help? Let's chat.