cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing Usage History

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Now I am not sure if there is a settting in the profile page for this but I did look.  If someone finds it you are allowed to say as my wife says it I "man scanned" anyways looking at my history the times looked all crazy for usage but then I noticed it is all eastern time.  Is there a setting to have it timed to my region or do we just get the info at the time it hits their service server?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

7 REPLIES 7

skung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

never noticed still i'm in ontario

there should be an option to change your time zone

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@TheOldVRexactly. I've learned the fewer words said after such events, the better the outcome.

We need more emoticons, such as **scared_husband**

TheOldVR

@youbme wrote:

@ShawnC13, seems like your 'man scanning' was not at fault this time... A frequent dialogue between my partner and me:

Wife: "Did you bring the diaper bag?"

Me: "No, I thought you brought it, it wasn't by the door"

Wife: "I hung it on the door handle"

Me: Man Frustrated

@youbme - by this: Me: Man Frustrated...

I assume you mean:

ME: Keep my mouth shut and go get the bag off the door, even if it is on the floor, or still in the car.

Otherwise I there would be trouuuuuuuuble!!!

Thanks for the afternoon laugh!

youbme

@ShawnC13, seems like your 'man scanning' was not at fault this time... A frequent dialogue between my partner and me:

Wife: "Did you bring the diaper bag?"

Me: "No, I thought you brought it, it wasn't by the door"

Wife: "I hung it on the door handle"

Me: Man Frustrated

TheOldVR

LOL - never noticed the time zone... but why would I as I live in Ontario and we all know that the world revolves around us Smiley Very Happy.

Having the website adjust for your local time zone is a great idea....

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 unfortunately there's no way to change the time zone.  I always have to do the mental math to adjust by 3 hours (PST) personally too.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mikga
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I believe PM just use the time hits their service server.

Need Help? Let's chat.