cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very slow

Willaug56
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Anybody else notice logging into and out of My Account very slow and almost non responsive the past couple of days, Community is fine but not My Accounts 

6 REPLIES 6

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Yes,same problem.i just ignore it,I try to wait for 5 minutes later login in my account.

lukealex121
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It seems to be intermittent for me. It is generally quite fast, and I’m not sure if the occasional delays when logging in are the fault of PM, or simply my crappy internet 😛

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The slow login seems to happen spuriously from time to time.  It comes and goes for me.  Just checked now and it is very fast. 

Spot maintenance seems to happen often.  This could be the issue.  I generally see the delays around 8-10 AM ET, and 5-9 PM ET.

ajimald
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yea, ive noticed a delay of atleast 1-2 minutes for logging into my account.  the community doesnt have a lag but i can notice a delay when i use my username password for the account. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Willaug56 wrote:

Anybody else notice logging into and out of My Account very slow and almost non responsive the past couple of days, Community is fine but not My Accounts 

@Willaug56Interesting, its always been slow for me. Always.

Need Help? Let's chat.