cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very disappointed (not what you think)

TE0991
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I would just like to say that I am very disappointed. Not about public mobile or about their customer service, quite the opposite in fact, but about all the super negative posts and comments going on in this forum.

Like many others I had some issues today setting up my account and getting things working properly. After some reading and a couple posts I contacted one of the mods for help. I PATIENTLY waited for a reply and with a few polite messages back and forth the problem was sorted in no time. My account is fixed. I have perfect service again. And my number successfully ported over within a matter of a couple hours.

This is an online based service. It is not perfect. If you want a call center to yell at when things don't go your way you're going to have to pay for it. There's a reason PM is able to offer plans like the promotion so cheap. It's because they have very little overhead and limited staff.

Please remember these are people on the other side of the keyboard, with lives and feelings and families. While they are working very hard to get your problems fixed they also have other responsibilities. Their world doesn't revolve around your phone.

Being courteous and patient goes a LONG way. Please and thank you are the basics for polite conversation. Your issue will get fixed. There's no need for hate and slander.

Thank you to all the Public Mobile staff for bringing us this great promotion plan and for working so hard to try and make the process as smooth as possible. You guys are doing great!
61 REPLIES 61

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Well said and very close to what I said a few days ago.  For those not comfortable with online service or maybe a slight delay this may not work for you but that is why they can offer the price plans they do.  If you want that face to face or even voice on the other end of the phone you will need to realise that you will have to pay for the additional overhead and staffing.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.